A1 C27 - Tens of Thousands of Locks

Listening to the system prompts that kept ringing in his ears, Shen Liang let out a breath slowly. Maybe he still didn't quite understand why he became Shao Quehan's salvation when he obviously didn't do anything.

Just... just because he likes him?

Shen Liang once thought that it would be very difficult to save a person like Shao Quehan who was full of pain, but it turned out that it was enough to reach out and hold him and kiss his wound... The rain stopped outside at some point, and everything finally calmed down.

Shen Liang lay beside Shao Quehan, his chest rose and fell slightly, quietly looking at the ceiling, and entered the sage's time.

【Host.】

A large shiny diamond suddenly appeared in front of him, almost blinding his titanium alloy dog ​​eyes.

Shen Liang immediately covered his eyes: "Don't talk, don't say a word, I don't want to hear it."

He is a typical avoidant personality, and he is the most capable of pretending to be stupid at critical moments. Although it is shameful, it is very useful.

The system originally wanted to remind him not to have any emotional involvement with the mission target, but he had no choice but to swallow it back and snorted: [If you don't listen, don't listen, I won't want to say it yet!]

After finishing speaking, he couldn't help but say: 【You really don't want to hear it? My words are all good words.】

Shen Liang is writing a book, so he doesn't know what the system is going to say, it's nothing more than "Xiao Shen, you can't control it", "Xiao Shen, you can't have feelings for the mission target".

Shen Liang: "Well, I don't want to hear it."

【Shut!】

The system's figure flashed and disappeared into the air.

Shen Liang covered his eyelids with the back of his hand, and pretended to be a dead body without moving. Suddenly, he didn't know how to face Shao Quehan, and hated himself for not being able to control himself. It wasn't until there was a slight noise beside him that he opened his eyes to look.

Shao Quehan sat by the bed, put on a shirt to cover the ambiguous red marks on his back, then limped up and walked towards the bathroom--

He probably thought that Shen Liang was asleep, and moved very lightly, trying not to make any movement.

Shen Liang stared at Shao Quehan's back for two seconds, then got out of bed quietly, took his hand before he walked into the bathroom, and whispered: "I'll help you."

Shen Liang's hair was a little messy, he would always have a smile in his eyes, but now he is a little more serious, his face is sharp and angular, giving people an inexplicably stable and reliable feeling.

Shao Quehan looked at him, and said after a while: "Okay..."

Shen Liang didn't speak, leaned over and picked him up, then kicked open the bathroom door with one foot, and walked in directly.

The shower was turned on, the warm water poured down, and the heat immediately permeated. There was a medical waterproof sticker on the wash rack next to it. Shen Liang took one, then leaned over and wrapped it around Shao Quehan's calf: "Didn't I tell you that the wound should not be soaked in water."

Shao Quehan actually didn't care about those wounds, they would heal and scar after all, but the length of time was a matter of time, but he liked Shen Liang's concern.

"Okay."

Shao Quehan agreed happily. He looked at Shen Liang with dark eyes, as if looking at his belongings. Especially in such a closed environment, with only the two of them, it is obviously more pleasant.