A3 C87 - Meeting Again

[Noble blood, an elegance unmatched.

We bring the kill, slowly flourishing under the cries and pleas.

We are ambitious, we are not afraid of dangers.

Carrier of justice, fill the bloodied roses with water and let it protect the supreme treasure.

If anyone who covets comes, no God will help as death shall grant you your sorrow end.

There are many beasts watching in the jungle, and hesitation often leads to defeat. ]

--The family motto of the Shelaine family.

The people of the Chris Empire evolved from zerg form to human form, spanning thousands of years. They stood at the top of the food chain, dressed in suits and leather shoes like the original human beings, and they were elegant, but the only thing that could not be changed was the animal remnant in their genes.

They are warlike and bloodthirsty, they are scramblers by nature, prey so, mate... so too.

Whatever they want, they must fight for it, because if they stand still and just cry, they will not only have nothing, but they will also be eliminated by the current situation. This kind of ambition and strength has allowed the Shelaine family to continue their glory and status for hundreds of years.

This is the same kind of education that Shelaine was instilled in since he was a child. The night was dark, but he didn't feel sleepy at all. His military uniform coat was half open, revealing his delicate collarbone, and he slumped into the sofa casually and lazily, but as soon as he closed his eyes, the image of the male he just met today appeared in his mind.

"Tang, Yan..."

Shelaine lowered his voice and talked to himself, the sexy ending gradually disappeared in the air, leaving no trace.

He was wearing a military jacket on his knees, which was lent to him by Tang Yan, and he smelled the very faint candy scent on the front of the jacket. With a hook of his fingertips, Shelaine easily hooked the coat over.

He doesn't know if it's an illusion, but being surrounded by the other party's breath, his restless and burning mental power has become somewhat calmer than it has been for a long time.

Shelaine used his military network authority to find Tang Yan's identity file. When he saw that the other party had accumulated nineteen bad records for molesting female zergs on the street, he frowned imperceptibly and fell into deep thought.

No wonder the male zerg appeared in the infirmary. It turned out that he was escorted to the First Army for social service.

It was hard for Shelaine to imagine how Tang Yan would look like when he was molesting the female zerg with that slightly cold face. Frowning again, he turned the page of the file, and finally landed on the "C" of the grade judgment.

It's really C-rank...

just...C-rank?

A C-rank male of commoner origin.

Shelaine closed his eyes, let out a breath slowly, and suddenly felt an unspeakable unwillingness in his heart. The pheromones of C-level male zergs are not enough to appease SS-level female zergs. The level across the middle is too high, and non-technical skills can make up for it.

He stared at the file again, wondering what he was thinking, and sat on the sofa for a long time without moving. It wasn't until a familiar voice came from upstairs that he subconsciously got up.

"Shelaine, why don't you rest?"

Duke Eaton couldn't help frowning when he saw Shelaine sitting in the living room late at night.