A5 C131 - Sea Fishing

Of course, it is impossible for Chen Xiao to clear Qi Yubai's degree of blackness by just peeling shrimp, just like most people cannot cut down Pinduoduo by themselves.

So when he was stiff and almost finished peeling most of the seafood on the table, not only did Qi Yubai's blackness not drop much, but he was exhausted too.

Qi Yubai didn't eat much at first, but the chances of him being able to command Chen Xiao were very few. With new and old grudges added together, he insisted on eating a lot. He eats whatever Chen Xiao peels.

Seeing this, the rest of the men at the table could only follow suit, peeling shrimp for Jin Anni and Shengnan. When Jiang Long was young, he hated everything that would get his hands dirty. While peeling the shrimp angrily, he thought to himself, Chen Xiao is so fucking shameless, what kind of roll is he doing here!

Jin Anni has a sweet appearance and a lively personality, and in a sense she is responsible for the atmosphere. She turned her eyes around the tired and stiff Chen Xiao and the overstretched Qi Yubai, and suddenly smiled and joked: "Chen Xiao, I really didn't realize that you like Yubai very deeply."

Like?

This word made everyone at the table stunned for a moment. They all knew in their hearts that this variety show was actually just a short game. After the recording is over, the stars and guests will no longer have any interaction with each other.

Celebrities will return to the stage and continue to stand under the spotlight to enjoy the glory that originally belonged to them; guests will return to their original peaceful life and continue to move forward along the previous track.

If you talk about love, is it a bit too stupid and naive?

For a moment, everyone's eyes on the table fell on Chen Xiao, thinking about his behavior of peeling shrimps for Qi Yubai just now, they couldn't help feeling a little suspicious in their heart——

Could Chen Xiao really like Qi Yubai?

Even Qi Yubai couldn't hold back his subtle look at Chen Xiao, feeling a strange feeling in his heart. His hands trembled and he almost missed the chopsticks. Chen Xiao, the wicked ghost, really has his eyes on him, really?

Everyone was waiting for Chen Xiao's answer, even the cameraman turned the camera over, not wanting to miss any subtle movements.

However, Chen Xiao just fell back into the chair and sighed tiredly: "I can't help it, father's love is like a mountain."

Qi Yubai, the little brat is really difficult to take care of.

As soon as he finished speaking, his foot suddenly hurt, and Qi Yubai stepped on it under the table. Jin Anni and the others covered their mouths and sniggered, and among them, Jiang Long laughed the loudest.

Qi Yubai was about to die of anger, he gritted his teeth and lowered his voice: "No one will treat you as dumb if you don't speak!"

Chen Xiao was simply used to his mouth, a tree cannot change its root, so he temper it temporarily. He was afraid that Qi Yubai would be angry and blackened again, so he quickly raised his hand and surrendered: "Okay, okay, I was wrong, can't I be wrong?"

It was the first time he was subdued. Probably because of his handsome face, the sky brightens up when he smiles, he looks as if he has no bad intentions, and there is nothing he can do to make people angry.

Qi Yubai glanced at him, and finally withdrew his feet: "There is nothing to be courteous about, of course it's not included if you commit adultery or robbery."

Tsk.

Chen Xiao just wanted to say that he had good intentions, but before he could speak, the director suddenly came over with a loudspeaker. Everyone instinctively felt that something was wrong, and subconsciously stopped their chopsticks.