A1 C4 - White Moonlight's Substitute

Shao Quehan had probably just finished taking the medicine, and his mind hadn't come to his senses yet. He closed his eyes when he heard the words, and he didn't know whether he believed it or not.

Seeing that the hair on his forehead was soaked with cold sweat, Shen Liang passed the water glass to his mouth again, and said in a low voice, "Drink some warm water."

Two fruit candies lay quietly at the bottom of the glass, slowly melting down until it disappears. Shao Quehan slowly opened his eyes and saw a blurred silhouette, he looked at his face, and asked again as if to confirm: "Shen Yan?"

This time he didn't resist much, and was unexpectedly obedient, just holding his hand, and drank the glass of water clean.

Shen Liang was overjoyed when he saw this, it turns out that 'Shen Yan' weighed better than the imperial decree. He put the cup aside, rarely filled with sympathy, got up and said: "There is food in the refrigerator, I'll warm it up for you."

As soon as he finished speaking, a sticky and cold hand grabbed his wrist with great strength. Tight, as if afraid that he would run away, but also weak.

Shao Quehan was lying on the sofa, struggling to look up at him, his dark eyes were covered by his messy hair, his complexion became paler, and his lips lost all color: "Don't go..."

He clenched his fingertips, looking a little helpless, confused: "Don't go..."

Shen Liang paused when he heard this, he looked down at his grasped hand, and then at Shao Quehan, the air froze for a moment.

Shen Liang hoped that he would take the initiative to let go, but Shao Quehan didn't intend to let go at all.

Three seconds later, Shen Liang had no choice but to sit back again. He didn't know what he was thinking, and patted his leg: "Okay, I'll stay with you for a while."

Look out for you poorly.

Shao Quehan's tense nerves seemed to have finally relaxed a little. He closed his eyes to resist the bursts of pain, pillowed on Shen Liang's lap, then grabbed the corner of his clothes, and said two words in a low voice: " Don't go."

These two words are no longer in a trance, and I can hear a bit of sincerity inexplicably.

Shen Liang wondered where he could go, but didn't have any money for himself. He saw that Shao Quehan was covering his stomach all the time, and his left hand passed through the other's waist. The warm palm directly replaced Shao Quehan's cold hand, and he rubbed him lightly every now and then.

In any case, the fact that the characters in the novel become reality is still quite illusory. There is blood, flesh and temperature.

Shen Liang knew the ending of all of them, but it seemed like he didn't know. A book cannot unravel a person's whole life. Except for the person involved, even the author doesn't know what happened to the few things mentioned in a few letters.

For example, 'Shao Quehan has a psychological childhood trauma', Shen Liang didn't know what the specific trauma was, but he summed up the villain's entire childhood in just seven words in the book.

I didn't have the time to dig deep, and I didn't have the time to write in detail.

After all, he was just a fictional man. Shen Liang knew his ending, but knew nothing about his past, just like a blank sheet of paper. So how to save Shao Yuhan, I still don't have a clue.

In the dead of night, Shen Liang finally felt a headache about his current situation. He rested his chin in boredom, and inadvertently lowered his eyes, only to find that Shao Quehan was breathing steadily, as if he was asleep, and his long eyelashes cast a shadow on the blue spot under his eyes, which was very beautiful.