A4 C117 - Arrest

Sui Yuesheng was never noisy, and has always been very quiet. But he didn't know when he had quietly infiltrated every detail of Meng Zhoushan's life.

After dinner, Meng Zhoushan sat at the table to write a manuscript, while Sui Yuesheng sorted out the personal belongings he had packed from Chen Pingchuan's house. Among them are two chubby clay dolls that are very cute, a blue boy and a pink girl.

Meng Zhoushan has been concentrating on writing, but since Sui Yuesheng's appearance at home, he often loses his focus. He adjusted his glasses, noticed the two clay dolls in the young man's hands, and couldn't help asking: "Did your family give it to you?"

Sui Yue heard the words and looked up at him. Seeing that Meng Zhoushan seemed very interested, he pushed the wheelchair in front of him, hesitated for a moment, and handed him the blue male doll in his hand: "Here."

Meng Zhoushan put down his pen and asked with great interest, "Give it to me?"

Sui Yuesheng nodded: "This is a birthday present my mother gave me before, and it was specially ordered by someone... Now this is for you."

Meng Zhoushan took a closer look at the blue clay doll, and found that it looked somewhat similar to Sui Yuesheng: "Then why is there a pink clay doll?"

Sui Yuesheng hid the pink doll behind his back, showing a rare childishness, and shook his head at Meng Zhoushan: "I can only give one to my shúshu."

Meng Zhoushan deliberately teased him: "Then why didn't you give me the pink one?"

Sui Yuesheng lowered his head, didn't speak, and said with red ears after a while: "This blue one is me."

Meng Zhoushan paused when he heard the words, and smiled in response: "Are you really willing to give it to me?"

Sui Yuesheng raised his eyes to look at him, with emotions in his eyes that others could not understand, and said seriously: "I am not willing to give it to others, but only to my shúshu."

A well-behaved teenager is always pleasing. For the first time, Meng Zhoushan found that he did not dislike sugary words. He rubbed Sui Yuesheng's head habitually, and readily made a promise: "Okay, I will definitely keep it well."

After saying that, he took the clay doll, looked around, and finally placed it in the most prominent position at the corner of the table, where he could see it when he looked up.

Meng Zhoushan was very patient and asked for his opinion: "Is it okay here?"

Sui Yuesheng nodded, a smile flashed in his eyes.

In the early morning of the night, Yan Yuezhao finally came home from get off work. He had never understood what politeness meant, so he knocked on the door of Meng Zhoushan's house directly, and his voice could shake the dead out of their coffins.

Meng Zhoushan opened the door, pressed his lips with his index finger, and signaled Yan Yuezhao to keep silent: "It's already midnight, Yuesheng just fell asleep, so you be quiet."

Yan Yuezhao was so sleepy that he didn't even want to enter the door. He scratched his hair: "Why did you ask me to come here in the middle of the night? Hurry up and I'll go back to sleep. I have to continue investigating the case tomorrow."

Meng Zhoushan motioned for him to enter the house, and handed him the rhinestone wrapped in a tissue: "Look at this, I found it in the living room of Chen Pingchuan's house today."

Yan Yuezhao thought it was an important clue, but it turned out that it was a rhinestone, the cheap version of diamond, not much bigger than a grain of rice: "Why do you show me this, this kind of rhinestone can't extract fingerprints, and it can't be extracted DNA, maybe it fell from the clothes of the deceased. If you really want to use this as a clue, the people in the forensic department will be exhausted, and I can think about it a bit more if you find a bloody knife."