A5 C133 - The Real Show Starts

Obviously, this is a segment specially arranged by the program group in order to allow the couple guests to have close contact and talk to each other.

Chen Xiao didn't think too much about it. He just simply felt that it was a sense of accomplishment for Qi Yubai, his former rival, to carry him in his back. So the expressions of others are more or less sad, only he looks out of place.

Qi Yubai's breath stuck in his throat, unable to spit or swallow, he didn't know what to say: "..."

Chen Xiao urged repeatedly: "Why are you standing still, carry me on your back."

Qi Yubai's eyes swished coldly: "Why should I carry you?"

Although both of them are old men, their backs are almost the same. But Chen Xiao is too ignorant of his own physique, Qi Yubai really can't guarantee that he can carry him.

Chen Xiao pretended to be sick and played a rogue: "My arm hurts and I can't move my back."

His words can be regarded as pinching Qi Yubai's soft spot. After all, Qi Yubai just applied medicine to him yesterday, and the red and swollen wound on his arm is still vivid.

Qi Yubai had never humiliated anyone in his life. Hearing this, he and Chen Xiao stared at each other for a few seconds, gritting their teeth silently. In the end, he finally compromised, turned around and squatted down in front of Chen Xiao angrily, and said angrily, "Come up!"

Qi Yubai just had a bad temper, but he wasn't inhumane, so he couldn't really force a wounded person to carry him on their back.

Chen Xiao looked at his back, raised his eyebrows, and thought that Qi Yubai really planned to carry him on his back, wouldn't this small body fall apart if pressed?

Chen Xiao deliberately coughed twice: "I'm coming up."

Qi Yubai only felt his shoulders sink when he heard the words, as if someone was pressing him down on purpose. The sand was wet and soft, and his figure became unsteady, and he staggered and fell to sit on the beach. Looking back, he saw Chen Xiao laughing uncontrollably from behind: "You want to carry me on your back with your strength, what if you throw a dog and eat shit?"

#Chen Xiao, you can group yourself individually

This is the thought of all the guests. They thought to themselves that it was no wonder that Qi Yubai had a bad temper, and his anger were all caused by Chen Xiao's teasing.

Qi Yubai knew that Chen Xiao was playing tricks on him, and was about to get up from the ground to deal with him, but saw that the other party suddenly squatted down in front of him, and patted his shoulder with a half-smile: "Hey, come up, forget it."

Qi Yubai was taken aback when he heard the words: "Doesn't your hands hurt?"

"I'm just kidding," Chen Xiao said without turning his head, "With your small body, I can't really let you carry me on your back, what if you fall."

Seeing that Qi Yubai didn't move, he urged, "What are you doing in a daze, come up."

Hearing this, Qi Yubai pursed his lips, hesitated for a moment, and slowly lay on Chen Xiao's back, allowing the other party to carry him on his back.

Chen Xiao tried the weight, and found that Qi Yubai didn't seem as heavy as he thought, so he looked back at him: "Don't move around, I won't be responsible for the fall."

Qi Yubai was afraid that Chen Xiao would retaliate against him, so he subconsciously put his arms around his neck, and said with a low snort, "Even if I fall, I will hold you to fall together."