A1 C31 - Rewriting The Ending

Shen Liang's mind was so confused that he habitually ignored the system's notification tone. Drowsy and intoxicated under the influence of alcohol, he clasped Shao Quehan's hand tightly and sank deeply into the bed.

Gasp, sigh.

Hugs, kisses.

He felt that he had a long dream, and the scene in the dream was strange and exhilarating, finally it was calm again. Hugging the person beside him to fall asleep, it is warm and comforting 

A ticking clock on the wall symbolizes the passage of time.

"Knock Knock Knock--"

Shen Liang was awakened by a hasty knock on the door early in the morning, as if someone outside was calling him, urging him to die. He was still sleepy, couldn't even open his eyes, frowned and turned over in a daze: "Who is it..."

Aunt Zhang is old and has a meek temper, and knocking on the door has never been so hasty.

Shen Liang was too sleepy to move, but the knocking on the door became louder: "Shen Liang! If you don't open the door again, I'll call the police!"

Call the police...

What to call the police?

When Shen Liang heard these two words, his mind finally cleared up a little. He tried his best to open his eyes and got up from the bed. He threw off the quilt and got out of bed, and was about to see which bastard dared to disturb him from sleep. However, before taking two steps, he was caught off guard by the coffee table at his feet and fell on the ground with a thud.

"Hiss..."

Fuck him.

Shen Liang clutched his knees, couldn't help gasping, thinking what the hell tripped him up. However, it didn't matter. When he found that the thing that tripped him was a white coffee table, he was stunned on the spot as if struck by lightning, and the blood on his face faded instantly.

This is not his room...

To be exact, it's not the room where he and Shao Quehan lived, but Shen Liang's house in the real world.

But how is it possible...

How is it possible?

Shen Liang subconsciously wanted to get up from the ground, but as if all the strength in his body had been drained, he sat down again.

The knock on the door became more urgent: "Shen Liang! Are you inside?!"

How is it possible?

How did he return to the real world?

Shen Liang staggered up from the ground with a pale face. He touched the hard edged coffee table and then the soft bed. His face was still unbelievable. Finally, he threw himself in front of the mirror and slapped himself fiercely.

With a crisp sound of "pop", the whole world fell silent.

Shen Liang turned his head to the side, a bright red palm print appeared on his pale side face, his ears were buzzing, he maintained that position, and did not move for a long time.

The person outside the door made a final announcement: "If you don't open the door again, I'll just kick it—"

Before he finished speaking, there was a light click, and the door opened. Shen Liang stood behind the door with a pale complexion, his eyes were black and blue, and he seemed to have lost his soul.

A man stood outside the door, raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw this, and slowly withdrew his hand that was about to knock on the door. He is tall and slender, with an elegant appearance, but what he spit out has a poisonous tongue that does not match his appearance: "You're so slow, I thought you died suddenly."