A1 C11 - Dog Blood on the Dinning Table

In novels, the president of a wealthy family- the beautiful, strong and miserable villains are usually set up with both parents dead, so Shen Liang is not surprised at all. But a normal person would feel somewhat sad when their parents died, what was going on with Shao Quehan's weird joy?

Shen Liang keenly smelled the scent of dog blood, and approached Shao Quehan with sparkling eyes: "How did they die?"

He didn't write this story in the book, and it might have been automatically completed by the world.

Shao Quehan: "..."

This is Shao Quehan, if someone else triggers him, he must slap them until their mother doesn't know him.

Shao Quehan raised his eyebrows: "You want to know?"

Shen Liang nodded like a chick pecking at rice, thinking about it, he really wanted to know.

Shao Quehan sneered and hooked his lips: "Oh, then you can think about it slowly."

Shen Liang died.

Shao Quehan thought that he could fool Shen Liang in this way, but he underestimated the thirst for knowledge of a dog-blooded literature lover. When taking a bath at night, Shao Quehan took his clothes and was about to go into the bathroom, but Shen Liang also walked in swaggeringly.

Shao Quehan's footsteps paused: "What are you doing?"

After experiencing the flustered sense of shame yesterday, he is now somewhat resistant to letting the other party help him take a bath.

Shen Liang took it for granted, "Help you take a bath."

Shao Quehan just wanted to refuse when he heard the words, but Shen Liang had already squeezed in, and closed the bathroom door behind his back, making the space suddenly seem cramped.

Shao Quehan backed away subconsciously: "Get out."

Shen Liang thought, 'I was doing it for your own good, and the wound hasn't scabbed yet, so he wasn't responsible if the blisters infect him'. Bored, he pinched his earlobe: "Why are you ashamed, I've already seen what I should see and what I shouldn't."

One is naked and the other is clothed, no matter how you think about it, the latter has the upper hand.

Shao Quehan was psychologically a bit stupid, very unbalanced. Seeing that Shen Liang was neatly dressed, his brain twitched, and he suddenly said a sentence: "Then take off your clothes too!"

As soon as he said the words, he regretted it, wishing to bite his tongue off.

As a result, Shen Liang was taken aback when he heard the words, and directly agreed: "Okay."

After saying a few words, he took off his shirt, which sounded with a snap.

There was a sound of water, hot water was poured over the head, and the mist instantly filled the air. The hazy mirror reflected the figures of the two of them, and there was less hindrance than yesterday.

Shao Qurhan still wrapped Shen Liang's shoulders with his right hand, his skin was pressed against each other, and his eyes were reddened by the water vapour. He felt a little lack of oxygen, otherwise why would his heart beat faster and his head dizzy?

Shen Liang held Shao Quehan's waist with one hand, rubbed his hair with the other hand, and rinsed it off with water after the foam was rich.

Shen Liang approached his ear: "Hey..."

In order to avoid the water flow, Shao Quehan buried his face in his neck, and didn't lift his head when he heard the words: "What are you doing?"

Shen Liang: "How did your parents die?"