A5 C152 - Acting

When Jiang Long was young, it was obvious that he hadn't mastered poisoning people with words yet. Hearing this, he was taken aback by Chen Xiao, but when he realized it, he was so angry that his teeth were about to shatter. But he still has to maintain his handsome image in front of the camera. Seeing the camera pointing at him, he could only forcefully pull out a smirk, and then looked away as if nothing had happened.

Damn it, bad luck, I will never talk to this grandson Chen Xiao again!

Qi Yubai closed his eyes and rested at the side, he didn't even lift his eyes when he heard the words, and hooked his lips imperceptibly. Obviously, he was very satisfied with Chen Xiao's stab at Jiang Long.

The guests entered the arena one after another, and it didn't take long for the awards ceremony to officially begin. A total of four singers were nominated for this year's Best Golden Melody Award. When the graceful host stood on the stage and read out their names one by one, the camera immediately focused on the artists and projected their faces on the big screen in front of them.

Besides Qi Yubai and Jiang Long, there were also Li Hexi and Cen Rang.

Chen Xiao had some impressions of these two people, but not deeply. After all, Qi Yubai was always the leader in the song circle back then, and everyone else only became professional hosts. With Musician God Qi Yubai in front, the rest will inevitably be dimmed, and there is really no memory point for him.

The female hostess's pleasant voice reached everyone's ears through the microphone: "The singers nominated for the Best Golden Melody Award this year are Qi Yubai, Jiang Long, Li Hexi, and Cen Rang. Let us congratulate them with applause and announce together. The result of this year’s winner—”

Seeing the camera sweeping over, Qi Yubai stood up slightly and nodded in greeting, then sat down calmly. Jiang Long stood up and blew a kiss flamboyantly, completely treating it as a solo concert.

Chen Xiao looked around unobtrusively, and his eyes fell on Li Hexi. Seeing that he had a thick black beard, was naturally kind, and looked like someone who had nothing to do, he felt vaguely that he didn't seem like a suspect.

Indeed, Li Hexi is purely a caring husband and father to his wife and children. Moreover, he had a tendency to retire in recent years, so there is really no reason to poison Qi Yubai.

Chen Xiao set his eyes on Cen Rang again. The other party was a young and up-and-coming singer, wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, looking honest. However, due to the unstable level of composition, his talent and popularity rose up and down, resulting in missing the gold award every time, and has been running with him for three years.

Tsk, it's really hard to find.

Chen Xiao belatedly realized that this matter was a bit tricky, and it was not as easy to handle as he imagined. At this moment, the hostess on the stage finally revealed the card after playing tricks, and even raised her voice a few times, which was very contagious: "The winner of this year's Golden Melody Award is——Qi Yubai!"

"Let's applaud him to accept the award!"

At this time, no matter whether it was a sincere blessing or a fake pursuit, everyone applauded vigorously, and the applause lasted for a long time. Qi Yubai didn't have the habit of hugging people around him, he just stood up and bowed as a gesture, and when he passed by Chen Xiao, he lightly kicked the toe of his shoe to him as if nothing had happened.

Chen Xiao glanced at him indistinctly, then slowly retracted his legs, and said "Congratulations" with a smile in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

Qi Yubai heard it, but he didn't say anything because of the camera, so he walked up to the stage to accept the award under the eyes of everyone.

Li Hexi looked disappointed. After all, he was about to retire soon, and it wouldn't be such a pity if he could go back with a trophy before leaving.