A6 C156 - Picked Up A Husband With Amnesia

ARC 6

[In the Battle of Changling, Yan Kingdom was defeated by Zhou Kingdom and was forced to cede land to negotiate peace. Prince Yan Ji Fan led three thousand cavalry and entered the territory of Zhou alone as a hostage.

The world was in chaos, and the forces of all parties were ready to move. No one expected that this seemingly insignificant hostile country would single-handedly stir up the world after entering the mainland, and almost caused the Zhou Dynasty to fall apart.

Three years later, Prince Zhou Su ascended the throne, regarded him as a danger to tigers and wolves, and vowed to kill Ji Fan. Ji Fan fled overnight, but was intercepted and killed outside the suburbs of the Capital by Xuanyuan Qing, the mighty general protecting the country.

Xuanyuan Qing is a master among countless of Zhou's talents in swordsmanship, after a hundred moves, he crippled Ji Fan's tendons and cut off his right arm. He rode on the horse and pointed his sword at Ji Fan: "The Crown Prince of Yan, you assassinated the right minister and conspired against the kingdom. When the late emperor was in power, he was killed by you. Did you ever expect to escape alive today!"

Ji Fan is ambitious, but also ruthless. He clutched his broken arm tightly, his body covered in dust, mud and blood, yet he could still laugh lowly in this situation, showing no sign of repentance: "Although life and death are destined, I, Ji Fan, never believe in fate. Once I do it, I naturally don't regret anything that will happen next."

Ji Fan's tendons were crippled and he was forced to kneel in the mud. His white robe was soaked in blood, but he didn't seem to feel any pain. His long and narrow eyes were full of darkness, showing a glint of sharpness.

Xuanyuan Qing hated his viciousness, but he also obeyed his means. The long sword pierced through Ji Fan's heart like lightning, "I still recognize you as a prince, so you cannot be buried in the wilderness. After you die, I will order someone to collect your bones and send it back to Yan Kingdom."

Seeing the sword's edge coming, Ji Fan didn't dodge or hide, and forcibly took the sword. He was stunned by Xuanyuan Qing's stabbing, and he coughed up a mouthful of blood, but he managed not to fall down.

Ji Fan's face was pale, and he wanted to say something, but he couldn't say it in the end. He clutched the sword in his heart tightly, his cheeks were stained with blood, and he was extremely in such a disgraceful position. Finally, he raised his eyes to look at Xuanyuan Qing, and twitched the corners of his mouth: "Everyone says that I, Ji Fan, is thorough and vicious...but if I really want to harm you...how can you live to this day..."

Every time he said a word, his blood was draining rapidly, and his brows and eyes were gradually covered with a layer of death. He finally slashed a weak smile, and suddenly said: "General Xuanyuan... When Ji Fan entered the capital alone...he was humiliated by Prince Liang at the city gate... I thank you for protecting me back then..."

He wanted to kill Xuanyuan Qing back then, so he should have killed Xuanyuan Qing.

But being soft for a while, it caused a catastrophe, and today he will suffer the bitter fruit.

"Ji Fan lost his mother when he was young...and was raised by the Empress Dowager...when the Yan Kingdom was defeated...he was sent to the Zhou Kingdom...he never returned back..."