A6 C169 - Kissing and Rubbing

Rong Xuan likes to enjoy red plums most in winter. The dust-free white snow is cool and clear in the palm of the hand, and against the crimson petals, it becomes more and more dazzling. It's a pity that the delicate flowers should be solaced, and they should not be caressed vigorously. It should be light and soft, slow and easy…

The luxuriously decorated carriage wheels rolled across the bluestone floor, covering up the abnormal noise coming from inside the curtain. The coachman had keen ears and could hear more clearly, but because of Ji Fan's cold reprimand just now, he didn't dare to ask aloud, so he could only drive the carriage with his head depressed.

"Is Your Highness still hurting...I'll rub it for you..."

A deep male voice came from inside, as clear and transparent as falling jade, very pleasant to hear. Listen carefully with a bit of a smile, with a bit of love, which inexplicably makes people blush and heartbeat.

"Take it away..."

The voice was hoarse, as if it was the voice of His Royal Highness.

The coachman tore two pieces of rags into his ears, and dared not listen any more, hating his parents for not making him deaf.

Across the curtain, Ji Fan lay disheveled in Rong Xuan's arms. He held down the hand that was making trouble inside his clothes, and his breathing was disordered for a moment, his bony collarbone seemed to have been smeared with rouge, and a slight blush appeared on his skin.

Rong Xuan felt that he was really fascinated by ghosts, otherwise, how could he 'up and down' Ji Fan like a faithful devotee. He reluctantly withdrew his hand, the delicate and smooth touch seemed to still remain on his fingertips. Ji Fan closed his eyes, took a low breath, and then sat up straight and straightened his clothes.

Rong Xuan kept staring at him: "Does it still hurt?"

Ji Fan remembered what happened in the ring, and glanced at him: "You will know if you go up and get slapped yourself."

Rong Xuan thought to himself that it's not like he hasn't suffered from it. He purposely hid Ji Fan's belt in his sleeve, and slowly twisted it around in his hand, and said with a slow smile: "If I were you, I wouldn't go down the stage, the princess is choosing her husband, why bother to join in the fun?"

He knew why Ji Fan came to the stage, but he just pretended to misunderstand and deliberately teased him.

Ji Fan looked at him when he heard the words, and his tone was indistinguishable: "Are you blaming me for making trouble and hindering the selection of the Emperor's son-in-law?"

Rong Xuan raised his eyebrows and smiled, and said casually: "No, if you didn't get down, maybe I'm a son-in-law now."

Ji Fan's heart began to ache again, and he was so angry. He narrowed his eyes and looked at Rong Xuan, thinking that he shouldn't have let this person take advantage just now, what's there to argue about with a foolish person, and said in a gloomy voice, "Return the belt to me!"

Rong Xuan raised his hand slightly, and wrapped his fingertips around the jade-encrusted belt: "Come and get it yourself."

Ji Fan reached out and grabbed one end, trying to pull it out, but after two twitches, it didn't work. When Rong Xuan exerted a little force, Ji Fan fell onto his lap unexpectedly, and the two hugged each other.

Ji Fan was startled, and then struggled to get up, but Rong Xuan suddenly pinched his chin, forcing him to look up at him, and asked earnestly, "When will His Royal Highness set up a martial arts contest to choose his future husband?"