A1 C13 - Strong Man, You Have To Hold It!

Drunk people are irrational. Alcohol mixed with aphrodisiac drugs is enough to turn Shen Liang's not sober brain upside down. He wrapped his arms around Shao Quehan's flexible waist, his fingertips lingered over the delicate area, and with a slight tilt of his head, he kissed the other's soft lips.

Shao Quehan was stunned, and when he realized it, he blushed and stopped Shen Liang's movements: "You're crazy—"

"No you're crazy, your whole family is crazy..."

Shen Liang muttered, even when he was dazed and drunk. No matter what circumstances, his competitiveness on scolding will never admit defeat.

Shao Quehan was wearing his clothes, the white casual shirt obviously looked more docile than the cold suit. Black hair, flustered expression, like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

Shen Liang stared at him in a daze, feeling that this scene was very familiar. After a while, he suddenly said: "You are so beautiful..."

His voice was hoarse and sexy, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and it sounded as if like a lover whispering in the blurry night. The fingertips slowly brushed across Shao Quehan's handsome face, and there was an indescribable tenderness in a trance.

Shao Quehan only felt that half of his face was numb. Shen Liang's hand seemed to be enchanted, wherever he touched, part of his strength would be taken away. In the end, his figure sank, he slid slowly along the cold wall, and fell powerlessly to the ground.

No...

Shao Quehan was pressed against the wall by Shen Liang, and the kiss was messed up. He held the other's shoulder tightly, not knowing whether to push it away or tighten it, the corners of his eyes were flushed, and physiological tears overflowed from the stimulation.

"Shen Liang..." Shao Quehan was forced to raise his head, his voice broken.

He said he wants Shen Liang to be Shen Yan's substitute, but in fact, the two people are so different. Except for that night with a stomach ache, Shao Quehan had never been confused.

Shen Liang didn't even know his name anymore, so he couldn't care who Shao Quehan was calling. He hugged him and rolled into a ball on the floor, peeling off the clothes layer by layer, with an impatient expression on his face.

A sober and dazed, contradictory and self-consistent.

The system was in a panic, circling nervously beside it:【Dear, you have to hold on, hold on!】

Shen Liang didn't listen, he saw the man below him with red eyes, red nose, cold face stained with lust, deadly like poison, he directly pried open the other's clenched teeth, and drove straight in.

"Ngh..."

Shao Quehan moaned, it was the first time he knew that Shen Liang was so aggressive, and his lazy appearance during the day seemed to be just a disguise. He was able to push Shen Liang away during daytime, but he couldn't push it away this time, and endless remorse filled his heart.

As for what he was regretting, he couldn't tell himself, he only knew that this feeling faintly broke the fate and ending planned for him by the world.

The system turned around and around, warning Shen Liang up: [Xiao Shen, Xiao Shen! You have to hold on! Be sure to hold on!]

The words spoken by the system were filtered by the cool and chaotic brain, and turned into a string of meaningless and vague characters. Feeling noisy, he frowned slightly, picked up Shao Quehan and threw him on the bed, and followed him closely.

Shao Quehan's heartbeat was fast, the air conditioner was turned on in the room, and the cold air flowed indiscriminately, wrapping his skin exposed, which was in stark contrast to the scorching heat of Shen Liang's body.