A4 C114 - Shúshu, Help Me

"Why is it so noisy outside?"

Meng Zhoushan edited the manuscript until late at night yesterday, and only closed his eyes when it was about to dawn. As a result, he heard chaotic movements outside not long after he lay down. He sat up from the folding bed, fumbled to find the glasses and put them on, feeling a faint headache.

Sui Yuesheng is cooking.

He has done all the housework since the first day he moved here. Although Meng Zhoushan has said many times that he does not need to do it, the young man has been very persistent, and he cleans the house spotlessly every day.

Sui Yuesheng adjusted the soup that had just been cooked to the heat preservation mode, and then pushed the wheelchair to Meng Zhoushan. Although the new wheelchair is electric, he seems to be more used to this primitive way.

"I don't know, since six o'clock in the morning, a lot of policemen have come outside, I dare not go out to see..."

After Sui Yuesheng finished speaking, his eyes fell on Meng Zhoushan's blue eyes, and he paused slightly: "Shúshu, you should sleep for a while."

Meng Zhoushan's work and rest are a bit upside down, and because of the murder case, he hasn't slept well these days. He heard a lot of policemen coming outside and had an intuition that something must have happened. He got up and put on a coat, and told Sui Yuesheng: "I'll go out and have a look, you stay at home and don't wander around."

After speaking, he opened the door and went out.

The corridor was indeed as Sui Yuesheng said, there were several police officers who were investigating and collecting evidence. When Meng Zhoushan rushed over, he happened to see the forensic doctor coming out of Chen Pingchuan's house carrying a body bag, and his footsteps paused imperceptibly.

Did the murderer target Chen Pingchuan this time?

When Meng Zhoushan thought of the death of this family in his previous life, he felt a shock in his heart. He doesn't understand what his rebirth has changed, which made the case that happened three years later moved so much earlier.

Yan Yuezhao also stood at the door to watch the situation. However, he has been suspended for now, and he can be regarded as a melon-eating crowd at best. Meng Zhoushan avoided the eyes of everyone, pulled him to a corner, frowned and asked, "What happened?"

Yan Yuezhao had already lost his temper due to the squatting during this period of time: "Didn't you see, the whole family is dead... Oh, except for the child who lives in your house. There is a Ouroboros mark at the scene of the crime. It is estimated that the team will ask him for questioning in a while."

Speaking of questioning, he can't ask a few words about it. At best, he could only asked if there was time for witnesses when the crime happened. When the first two murders happened, the residents in this building had been checked all over. All the policemen who knew Sui Yuesheng knew that he was abused by his uncle and forced to live in Meng Zhoushan's house.

Meng Zhoushan faintly felt that something was wrong: "They are all dead?"

Yan Yuezhao hummed: "They all died in the middle of the night yesterday. The man was stabbed in the throat with a knife, the woman was hung on a fan, and there was one child left who probably died of a heart attack."

The way of death is actually the same as in the previous life...

Meng Zhoushan didn't know what to think of, and was lost in thought for a moment. He slowly raised his eyes to look at Yan Yuezhao, and suddenly said something incomprehensible: "I was with Sui Yuesheng the whole time last night."