A3 C85 - Social Service

There was an ancient poem in the Chris Empire:

[Warrior from afar, from the high mountains of the northern skies, to the deep trenches of the cruel war. Your honor will be armed with the guiding Golden Vines.

If in the troubled times, a Red Rose covered in thorns will become your invincible weapon.

If a road is unforeseen, a White Dove will sit on your shoulder to point out your destination.

After the cruel paths, painting a blood soaked cape, Crystal Orchid will stretch its branches and leaves, and hold the treasure that belongs to the bravest of the brave.]

An ordinary poem actually alludes to the four most prominent dukes of the empire at the beginning of the founding of the country.

The symbol of the Chris's royal family is the Golden Vine, representing Power;

The symbol of the Shelaine family is a Thorned Rose, representing Justice;

The symbol of the Sirio family is a White Dove, representing Wisdom;

The symbol of the Ilvisa family is Crystal Orchid, representing Wealth.

These four surnames are in a sense synonymous with nobility. Because of the strong combination of bloodlines, most of the high-level males in the empire were born in their family. Therefore, in order to ensure the prosperity of future generations, intermarriage between the four families is already an unwritten rule.

It's a goddamn, fucking, unwritten rule.

Shelaine maintained his aristocratic demeanor and never uttered dirty words, but this did not mean that he would not curse this damned rule with the most vicious language in his heart.

Seeing the unsettled male with obscene eyes on the opposite side of the coffee table, Shelaine was in an extremely bad mood. But the worse his mood is, the bigger the smile on his lips, like a blooming rose, too eye-catching.

Sirio has the same tastes as many males, he likes delicate females, but he is still forced to marry a lot of strong military females as his female servants according to the empire's regulations.

it doesn't matter, although he doesn't like it, when he whips them, they're quite durable.

Sirio looked up and down at Shelaine's slender and strong waist, although he was not satisfied, but fortunately, that face was quite delicate and eye-catching. It must be interesting to smash his proud self-esteem and to make him kneel on the ground, crying with red eyes.

Thinking about it this way, he was not so dissatisfied with the marriage arranged by the family.

The meeting was facilitated by the elders of the two families, but it was a pity that Shelaine didn't say a word the whole time. He noticed the lewd gaze of the male on his body, and moved his white-gloved fingertips slowly, suppressing the urge to poke someone blind.

Why…

Why did You An, who was born as a commoner, marry a male who cared for him, but he had to match up with this kind of garbage?

Where did he lose?

It is obvious that he was born in a nobler and more excellent bloodline, isn't he?

Shelaine lowered his eyelids to cover the condensation in his eyes. The disobedience and arrogance in his heart made him straighten his back a bit, but he couldn't hide the aggrieved feeling of being forced to bow his head.

Sirio sat for a while, then looked at the time impatiently, thinking that Shelaine, like most military females, was really boring. He simply stood up from the sofa, with a high-pitched tone and arrogance unique to males: "Major General Shelaine, I have an appointment with a friend to go to the Sardi Club in the afternoon. If there is nothing else, I will go first. For the engagement matters, you and my servants can just discuss it."