A2 C53 - Keeping Warm

Probably this sentence has been held back in the 's heart for a long time, so that when he asked it, it was so loud that it was impossible for people to pretend that they didn't hear it.

"You—"

Xie Jingyuan raised his hand when he heard the words, and subconsciously wanted to hit him, as if fearing Xinian's reaction, he could only clenched his fists unwillingly in mid-air and put it down bitterly.

For a while, only the sound of the wind shaking the branches could be heard.

Chu Xinian waited quietly for Xie Jingyuan's answer, maybe he also had a little curiosity in his heart, wanting to know the reason. However, Xie Jingyuan just spat out four words with a sneer: "None of your business!"

At this time, the benefits of wearing a mask came to the fore, be it his expression could be flustered, annoyed or angry, it's hard to see clearly.

The snorted through his nose, not sure if he believed it or not. But he wisely didn't ask any more questions, otherwise Xie Jingyuan would really take action to clean him up.

"..."

Chu Xinian always felt that the atmosphere was a bit awkward. In order to ease the situation, he took the initiative to change the subject and said in a calm voice: "This person and Qin Daoyan still have a lot of secrets. Before the evidence is conclusive, it is best not to rashly reveal it to the Ministry of Punishment.."

The best way to deal with the enemy is to kill him with one blow. But Jiun Nang's death and a letter written by herself are not enough to trip Qin Daoyan. Only by digging out the evidence of the other party's collusion and traitorous deeds can it be uprooted, and now is not the time.

The was very aggrieved by Qin Shuang's assassination of them and said in a bad tone, "You mean, Gu still has to keep this waste?"

Qin Shuang was emotional when he heard what they said, as if he wanted to say something but his jaw was injured and what he spit out was just a series of meaningless sentences. The thought it was ugly, so he randomly pulled a bunch of unknown weeds from the side of the road and stuffed them into his mouth.

Chu Xinian said: "Your Highness, you know that if you hand him over at this time, Qin Daoyan only needs to put all the blame on him and then write a letter of apology. The emperor will scold at the slightest and demote the official at the worst. But that Qin Daoyan will still be alive and can get a chance to turn around."

The said: "Isn't it enough to demote an official? As long as he is demoted, there are many opportunities to deal with him."

Chu Xinian: "That person is broad-minded plus he has been entrenched in the court for many years. At the moment, if he is demoted, there are a lot of connections he could use and soon he will be restored to his post in at most three years."

He is obviously just an idle son, but he seems to have a clear understanding of the situation in the court.

The even suspected that he was a spy sent by King Jin, although what Chu Xinian said seemed to make sense. The thought for a long time, but couldn't find a loophole, and asked casually: "Then what do you think should be done?"

Chu Xinian said nothing, he carried Xie Jingyuan on his back and continued to walk forward, the city gate had already appeared in front of him far away. Xie Jingyuan didn't know if he was afraid of being shamed by people seeing this appearance or another thing, he said hoarsely: "Put me down..."

He was still weak, and Chu Xinian could feel his limbs were weak and his muscles were hard to gather strength.

"What's the rush," Chu Xinian said, "what's more, we're almost there."