A6 C158 - Don't Flirt With Other Women

The village where they live is extremely remote, backed by mountains and forests. After the night fell, a round of silver moon hung high in the sky, and the howling of wolves could be heard faintly in the distance, making it a bit more desolate and lonely for no reason.

Mrs. Rong placed a statue of Buddha in the center of the main hall, and she would kneel in front of the statue every day and pray devoutly. Human's will power is sometimes not enough, and she doesn't know what method to use to rescue her husband who is in prison, so she has to pin her hopes on gods and Buddhas.

Seeing that it was late, Rong Xuan walked over and called her softly: "Mother, let me help you go back to your room and rest."

Madam Rong quietly opened her eyes upon hearing this. Her eyebrows and eyes are extremely beautiful, and Rong Xuan followed her, but unfortunately, her eyes were covered with a layer of white mist, which inexplicably looked a bit gloomy: "Go to sleep, mother wants to be alone for a while, the bedroom is not far, I won't fall."

Rong Xuan knew that she was disturbed because of the fact that Rong Zhengqing was about to be executed, but they had no power or power, even if they wanted to rescue him, they could do nothing.

Seeing that he was not moving, Mrs. Rong persuaded again: "Go to sleep, remember to practice sword tomorrow when the rooster crows, don't sleep too much."

She looks gentle, but is actually strict. If Rong Xuan made a mistake in his daily sword practice or got up late, he would have to gait for an hour, and he couldn't do anything.

Rong Xuan had suffered a lot, so naturally he didn't dare to disobey: "Mother, I'll go back to my room first."

Mrs. Rong closed her eyes and nodded, she didn't know what to think of, and suddenly said: "Remember to take care of the injured man in the house, he is a ger, you must remember not to do anything out of bound."

Rong Xuan knew that she was afraid that he would offend Ji Fan by being frivolous, so he could only reply in a low voice: "Don't worry, mother, I will study in the room tonight, and I will take good care of him."

Mrs. Rong nodded when she heard the words, and then allowed him to go back to the room.

Ji Fan has been seriously injured and unconscious for the past few days, and Rong Xuan has been sleeping on the table. He pushed the door open and entered the room, seeing Ji Fan sitting on the bed and not asleep, he asked casually, "Why don't you rest?"

Ji Fan has been trying to remember who he is, but he can't find anything, and the more he thinks about it, the more he has a headache. Hearing this, he looked up at Rong Xuan, his pale complexion finally became a little warmer under the candlelight, he pursed his lips, and said hesitantly: "There seems to be a wolf howling outside..."

Rong Xuan walked to the desk and sat down, thinking it was normal: "There are mountains nearby, so of course there will be wolves howling."

You might even see a big tiger.

He bowed his head and flipped through a few pages of the book, but he didn't hear Ji Fan's answer for a long time. He was slow to realize something, raised his eyes to look at the other party, and asked in an unimaginable tone: "Are you afraid of howling wolves?"

"..."

Ji Fan didn't speak, but subconsciously clenched his cuffs with his fingertips, not knowing whether to admit it or deny it.

Seeing this, Rong Xuan's eyelids twitched, and he couldn't help but fall into deep thought, wondering if amnesia has such a big impact on a person? He got up and walked to the bed and sat down, observing Ji Fan calmly, wondering if the person in front of him had been aged down.