A6 C168 - I Will Rub Them For You

All of this happened in the blink of an eye. When everyone came back to their senses, Li Xingluo had already taken advantage of the victory and chased down Zuo Huai from the competition platform, but he himself was also seriously injured, obviously unable to continue the competition.

Li Xingluo didn't know who made the voice, so he could only bear the pain in his wrist, and reluctantly clasped his fists in a square salute: "Junior Li Xingluo, thank you for your guidance!"

Rong Xuan just couldn't understand Zuo Huai's insidious actions, so he issued a reminder. Unexpectedly, Li Xingluo was so lucky that he actually managed to win by a narrow margin. Queen Wen Shi smiled, but didn't make a sound.

However, when the Xiliang envoy saw Zuo Huai being shot down from the competition platform, he became angry from embarrassment, and completely carried out the word 'brazen and shameless' to the extreme. A white-haired old man stood up abruptly from his seat, saluted the Emperor and said, "Your Majesty, Li Xingluo was instructed to defeat Zuo Huai, how can this fight count?!"

Rong Xuan raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard the words, thinking why the old man was so thick-skinned, and said through the curtain with a half-smile and half-mocking: "Forgive me for being rude. Your Excellency just shot secretly, and a gravel hit directly at his weakest point. Compared to me, I only offered a few words of advice, which really pales in comparison.”

One sentence directly exposed the underhand tactic of the Xiliang envoy's cheating just now.

Emperor Zhou frowned fiercely, obviously he didn't like such methods.

Ji Fan became even more suspicious, got up and walked to the fence, raised his hand and lifted the curtain slightly to look towards the opposite side. If he heard correctly, the voice pointing out just now came from Zhao Su's room, why does it sound so much like Rong Xuan?

The people of Xiliang have always been tough, but the envoy tore off the curtain with a bang when he heard the words. He was a burly old man with white beard, and he stared at the Crown Prince's room: "Ignorant boy, don't hide your head and show your tail. If you have the courage, come down and fight with me!"

Rong Xuan leaned slightly when he heard the words, and glanced out, but he didn't know that this action made Ji Fan on the opposite side see his face clearly: "Fight with you? You speak so loudly, could you be the famous Zuo Qiunian from Xiliang?”

The envoy sneered: "Zuo Qiunian has been in seclusion for a long time, and he has already vowed not to leave Xiliang. How can you be compared with him, a child with a bad mouth?!"

Rong Xuan thought that was the case, like what he just said, he is Zuo Qiunian's dignified generation of swordsmen, how could they do such indecent things. But clearly, a rotten egg got freed from the garbage bin.

Rong Zhengqing was not happy when he heard someone scolding his son, and laughed out loud when he heard the words: "That old man surnamed Zuo may not be able to walk for a few years from his old age so how could he still go out of Xiliang, heh. If you are not Zuo Qiunian, Then go back quickly. What a group of ants, you are not worthy to compete with me!"

Everyone was shocked when they heard the words, thinking that this person had such a big tone, just mocking the old master of the Zuo family, and calling people under the first rank are ants, it is extremely insane!

The envoy from Xiliang was so angry that he jumped to his feet, disregarding that the person who spoke was not Rong Xuan, and scolded: "You! Come down and compete with me if you have the guts!"

Rong Xuan lived by his words, and he was more irritating than his father. When he heard the words, he was surprised and asked: "Competition? Your Excellency wants to compare myself with me? Then there is no need to compare. Naturally, you are better, and I am willing to bow down."