A2 C41 - The General is Very Obedient

Few of the servants in the palace are poisonous as a venom. Years of being mixed in the dirty water of the Palace and trickery birth them a pair of vicious eyes and a heart harder than stone. The face is full of ravines, old and gray, which also symbolizes the years they have spent in the palace.

"This old slave's surname is Ge. I was sent by the Imperial Concubine to serve Young Master and the General. I am afraid that the Young Master and the General will not know how to get along with each other, so I came here to teach you a little bit."

A nanny with a short bun stood in the room and spoke to Chu Xinian and Xie Jingyuan and made a bow in stature. The posture is impeccable, but those hanging eyes are inexplicably domineering. And the word "Imperial Concubine" is her biggest backer.

Chu Xinian didn't respond. He was leaning on the low couch, holding a volume of "Yan Shi" in his hand and reading it intently. After hearing the words, he glanced at it, and then mumbles lightly: "From the Imperial Concubine..."

He has no feeling for this kind of person who "teaches people"

When Xie Jingyuan learned that Nanny Ge was sent by Concubine Mei Gui, a murderous intent arose in his heart. He slowly curled his lips together, imitating what Chu Xinian said: "So it is from her highness, the Imperial Concubine."

The same sentence forced them to speak in different tones. The former is careless, while the latter is malicious.

This Nanny Ge is quite a formidable person, under the pressure of Xie Jingyuan's eyes, she did not change her expression and said: "This old slave is just following orders. If there is any offense, I ask the two masters to forgive me. I will turn around and report to the Imperial Concubine. Madam will deal for it."

After she finished speaking, she looked up at Chu Xinian, and saw that he was only resting on the low couch outside, while Xie Jingyuan was lying in the inner room, her eyes flashed: "Since the young master is married to the general, it is fitting to rest with him. Sleeping in the same room is important specially for newly married couples, how can they have separate beds?"

Xie Jingyuan didn't answer, but slowly rubbed his fingertips, already thinking in his heart how to deal with this dog slave. Is it better to cut it into one piece, or two pieces? The other party's courage will never be bigger than Chu Xinian's, right?

"Nanny Get is right." Chu Xinian flipped a page of the book and readily agreed. He was worried that he would not have the chance to check if there was anything wrong with Xie Jingyuan's bed. After all, there are all kinds of poisons in this world, so it's really hard to say.

Hearing this, Xie Jingyuan subconsciously looked at Chu Xinian, frowning tightly, thinking that this man was sick and wanted to sleep with him. He said in a gloomy voice, "It's better not to, I have nightmares at night, and nobody knows what will happen if things get worse."

For example, he might stab this handsome face to death.

Chu Xinian smiled without saying a word.

Sure enough, before he could speak, Nanny Ge had already opened her mouth, enunciating every word with heart, and said: "This is the ancestor's rule, please obey it, general."

Sure enough, Concubine Mei Gui brought big trouble.

If Xie Jingyuan lost his temper and killed either Chu Xinian or Nanny Ge, it would be no good.

At night, just after taking a bath, Chu Xinian came out from behind the screen with his clothes on, and saw Nanny Ge guarding the room with a few court ladies. All of them held a big red lacquer plate in their hands, on which were several exquisitely painted boxes. Who knows what they contained.