A3 C90 - Counted As Stealing

Beating a Grade-A male to death is obviously not something that can be settled by writing a few self-reflection.

"Your Excellency Tang Yan, I am sorry to tell you that your ten-day social service will be extended to six months and three days, and you will also need to add a 5,000-word review letter. Now Mr. Luni has been sent to the hospital, I hope he won't sue you when he wakes up."

Officer Kelin of the Department of Military Affairs notified Tang Yan of the punishment decision with a look of regret. In his heart, he faintly felt that this punishment was a bit too severe for the male zerg. After all, Tang Yan had done a good deed, but the rules of the military department have always been seldom flexible.

The dispute just now ended with a punch and a kick by Tang Yan, and Luni, the former hero of Admiral Ilvisa, was rushed to the hospital by his female attendant—

Coincidentally, the medical building is just nearby, and he can get the most timely treatment.

Outside is a public office area, and the military female is cleaning up the desks and chairs that were just overturned and the messed up documents in twos and threes. They held their breath and did not dare to vent out. They frequently looked up at Officer Kelin. His Excellency Tang Yan was standing at his desk to be reprimanded.

All the zergs here could see clearly that Tang Yan fought for Shelaine. While they were amazed by the fact that the male took the place of the female, they couldn't help speculating about the relationship between the two of them.

All the military females complained secretly in their hearts, and Officer Kelin's punishment was too severe. What if His Excellency Tang Yan would be annoyed? Their crumbling military affairs department could no longer accept a  second destruction.

Unexpectedly, Tang Yan accepted the disposition very calmly and gracefully: "I'm sorry, Officer Kelin, for causing you trouble."

This disposition was painless to Tang Yan, more lighter than he imagined. After all, the number of males is really scarce, and it is impossible for the empire to really punish them. When the unlucky male Zerg woke up, he would just need to pay for his medical expenses.

If I knew it earlier, I should've punched two more times.

Tang Yan is currently thinking about it.

Shelaine was not very satisfied with this arrangement. He directly pressed the social service extension document that Officer Kelin was about to sign, leaned over the table, his eyes were extremely oppressive, and his brows were tightly frowned: "Officer Kelin, I think it is very necessary for you to reconsider what to do with Your Excellency Tang Yan."

Officer Kelin felt a headache: "Major General Shelaine, please understand that I have reduced
1 the time for half a year as appropriate. Otherwise, the service period of Your Excellency Tang Yan will be extended for at least one year under normal circumstances."

Shelaine's rank is higher than his, but they don't belong to the same department, so no one can tell who has the power in this.

Shelaine sneered and was about to say more, but his wrist was suddenly tugged by Tang Yan, and he pulled him out of the office directly.

Tang Yan's actions were without warning, and there were many military females watching, so Shelaine forgot to react for a while. When he walked out of the office, he finally realized that he grabbed Tang Yan's arm subconsciously: "Your Excellency..."

Tang Yan looked back at him: "Huh?"

Shelaine looked quite dissatisfied, and his tone was cold: "Officer Kelin's punishment is too unfair for you, and I will definitely let him withdraw this punishment."