A7 C194 - Four Villain????

ARC 7

[If, on an evening when the sky is bathed in the glow of a crimson sunset, you are walking alone through a bustling street, and a stranger approaches you with a smile and hands you a rose, please, whatever you do, do not accept it. Otherwise you will be selected by the devil and dragged into the game field of another world.

If you can stand out among the thousands of players and successfully clear the game, you can make any wish.

But if you fail to pass, you will become a sacrifice in the game.]

— Excerpt from the work "Crime Scene No. 13" by the internet author Jiang Weimian.

[Given that the original author suffers from familial sleep disorder, leading to a hazy mind and missing memory links, causing numerous revisions with inconsistencies between the content before and after, this book cannot currently retrieve information about the antagonists and any of related content.]

— This sentence quote is selected from a sparkling little diamond-like system.

**

In the cemetery on the outskirts of the city, there was a new tombstone. The photograph depicted a very young man who had died in a car accident just last month. Not only did this signify the loss of a new rising star in the author's circle, but it also indicated that a certain chief editor had lost a capable soldier.

"Rong Xuan, wuu wuu wuu, why did you die so tragically? How could you die like this? It's all my fault! I shouldn't have made you stay late to finish the manuscript. If you hadn't stayed late to finish the manuscript, you wouldn't have come home so late. If you hadn't come home so late, you wouldn't have been killed in a car accident by someone seeking revenge. Wuu wuu wuu!"

A middle-aged man knelt at the cold tombstone, beating his chest and stamping his feet, crying uncontrollably. In recent years, strange events have been happening one after another. Several authors had inexplicably died in the circle, and this was already the sixth one.

Jiang Weimian stood with his hands in his pockets, initially not planning to intervene. However, after seeing the man cry for half an hour, he couldn't bear it any longer and pulled a pack of tissues from his pocket, handing it to him. "Editor, please accept my condolences."

After he said these words, he looked up at the sky, and added, "It's going to rain soon. Let's leave early. Rong Xuan's spirit in the heaven wouldn't want to see us get drenched in the rain."

Jiang Weimian had messy hair, as if he had just crawled out of bed, and combined with his perpetual half-closed eyes that always seemed half-asleep, he exuded a careless and indifferent demeanor. Especially after saying the sentence about the rain, he yawned, looking...

Incredibly sleepy.

Editor Lin saw Jiang Weimian's behavior and became furious. He slapped away the green tea-scented tissue paper Jiang Weimian had offered and took out a limited-edition handkerchief from his pocket to wipe away his tears and snot forcefully. He hated iron for not becoming steel and said, "Sleep, sleep, sleep! All you do is sleep. You sleep for 20 hours out of 24 in a day, and the remaining four hours are for eating, drinking, and shitting. You've been writing a single lousy book for three years and still haven't finished it. Are you planning to wait until I die before submitting your manuscript?!"

Jiang Weimian, with his ears calloused from hearing these things, replied, "I've told you so many times. My sleep disorder is a hereditary condition in my family, and having a slow writing pace is normal. You've already pushed Rong Xuan to his limits, and now because of this accident, he's dead. You should take it as a lesson and not push me even further."