A1 C22 - Pain

A good morning was completely ruined by Shen Liang's careless words. But he himself didn't realize it, and he lectured across the table, "As I taught you, be considerate and gentle after meeting, and it will definitely be beneficial. Don't rush back when you meet someone, and have a meal outside. Watch a movie or something to promote your relationship."

Hearing this, Shao Quehan suddenly felt that the meal had become tasteless, and the tip of his tongue was full of dullness. He put down his chopsticks, and looked at Shen Liang with a gloomy expression: "Do you really want me to date Shen Yan..."

Shen Liang didn't turn his head around: "Huh?"

It should be that Shao Quehan likes Shen Yan, and then helps him make it for himself. He already made the chance, why does he still look unhappy?

"It's nothing."

Shao Quehan looked away, looking a little silent for the first time. He poked the rice grains in the bowl with his chopsticks, didn't eat the last bite, got up without saying a word, put on his coat, and went out to work.

Seeing this, Shen Liang raised his eyebrows in doubt, not understanding why the other party's mood was so abnormal. He raised his eyes inadvertently, and habitually looked at Shao Quehan's blackening degree, only to find that it had dropped to 30% at some point, and his eyeballs were almost popping out.

"System, did you have a bug again?!"

Shen Liang felt that this morning was as beautiful as a dream, and had already begun to doubt life.

【Tsk!】

As expected, the system gave him a sip, 【You have bugs, your whole family has bugs!】

Shen Liang was puzzled: "Then how did Shao Quehan's blackness drop so much?"

If it was said to drop by 1% Or 2% of him can still understand, but the sudden drop from 49% to 30% is a bit outrageous.

This question is not within the scope of the system's exploration: 【I don't know, it suddenly came down.】

So Shen Liang thought for a long time, and in the end it could only be attributed to the reason why Shao Quehan successfully untied the knot in his heart, and was finally able to bravely pursue true love. He touched his chin, and said to himself: "Did chasing Shen Yan make him so happy?"

The system thought to itself that you wrote the book, how would I know, and disappeared into the air in a flash.

Nothing in this world stays the same.

It was as if Shen Yan always thought that Shao Quehan would always follow behind him silently and would never leave, but it turned out that it only took a few short months from scorching heat to cooling down.

Or it may be less than a few months, and it will only be a few dozen days if it is fully counted.

But he hadn't paid attention to Shao Quehan for so long that he became powerless even if he wanted to dig deeper into the reason behind this incident.

The black car parked quietly at the gate of the school, and the silver logo on the front of the car made people marvel at its expensive value. The man sat in the driver's seat, lowered the window slowly, his brows and eyes were as stern as before, but compared with before, there was something more and something less.

Standing at the intersection with the suitcase in hand, Shen Yan heard Shao Quehan say two words concisely: "Get in the car."

He didn't even get out of the car, and he didn't do anything else other than that.

Shen Yan used to resist getting too close to Shao Quehan, but he couldn't completely cut off contact with him. This is a very contradictory psychology. Shen Yan vaguely knew in his heart that he was able to gain a foothold in this big city full of luxury and money, and to study in an institution of higher learning that others couldn't get into without the help of Shao Quehan.