A3 C100 - Tentacle Play

When Tang Yan took the elevator upstairs, he leaned back against the handrail. As it went up, he remembered something, and suddenly glanced at Shelaine's degree of blackening-

37%.

This figure is not high, but it is not low either. It will not rise easily, but it will not fall easily either.

After a period of exploration, Tang Yan has vaguely understood the meaning of the degree of blackening. He couldn't help but begin to think about whether there was something unhappy or unhappy things happening to Shelaine, and what the 37% blackening degree represented.

The system is an artificial intelligence, and it doesn't understand either. It only knows that Tang Yan, the little bastard, is determined to fall in love with the mission target, so half of his points are deducted alive.

[I'm_too_disappointed_with_life.jpeg]

The buildings of the Zerg race are very tall, and the floors are also very high. They stop and go all the way, and the original time has to be a few minutes late. Tang Yan almost walked into the infirmary at a late pace, but before he reached the door, he heard Doctor Lindsay's angry scolding.

"You idiots, I told you not to mess with my medicine, why didn't you listen! Oh damn, those bugs from the Military Affairs Department, why do they keep sending damn bugs to me!"

Tang Yan fell into a coma in the hospital for a few days and he didn't ask for leave during the period. He suddenly heard the voice and thought that Doctor Lindsay was scolding himself, but when he went to the door and looked, he saw three male zergs standing in the infirmary, and the ground was full of broken glass of medicine bottles.

The males of this world are always committing crimes.

High-ranking males with high positions and weights can still find ways to clear up relationships if they make mistakes, exempting them from social service labor. And those low-level males with no identity and background can only be forced to be sent to the military department for voluntary labor, just like Tang Yan back then.

Obviously, during Tang Yan's coma period, many "new members" were added to the infirmary. It's a pity that they were clumsy and perfunctory, not only overturned the medicine shelf, but also made Doctor Lindsay very angry.

"Get out! Get out, all of you!"

Doctor Lindsey has begun to get angry and exterminate those bugs. One can believe that if he hadn't been concerned about the identity of the males, he would have used a broom to beat these males out immediately.

When those males were scolded by Doctor Lindaay by pointing at their noses, they all had ugly faces when they heard the words: "You old female, how dare you insult us! Where is your superior, I must complain to you!"

Doctor Lindsay held his hand and the water glass inside was placed heavily on the table: "Area A on the 63rd floor! If you want to make a complaint, go there quickly! You trash who only knows how to eat!"

One of the males was furious immediately, but he didn't have the guts to talk to Lindsay directly. This kind of bad mouthed female!!

He looked around, and kicked the medicine rack next to him hard, only to hear a crackling sound, and some scarce medicines fell off and shattered on the ground.

He is very smart, this move is tantamount to stabbing Doctor Lindsay in the heart.

Doctor Lindsay clutched his heart and slumped back to the chair, he was so angry that he couldn't even speak. His two assistants panicked and helped him up: "Teacher! Teacher!"

"Your Excellency, please don't damage the medicine!"

"There is an inhibitor that was just shipped inside. This medicine is very important. Please don't kick it anymore!"