A2 C63 - Believe it or Not

The Prince noticed the black box in Chu Xinian's hand, but he didn't take it too seriously, and asked casually, "What is this?"

Xie Jingyuan guessed that the box might be stolen by the female thief, and thought to himself, 'Where on earth did Chu Xinian come up with all these tricks so that others can blindly follow him?'

Chu Xinian looked calm, and smiled casually: "Oh, it's nothing, it's just the treasure lost by the Minister of the Ministry of War."

When he said this, it was like thunder on the ground, the Prince slipped and almost fell off the chair, and said with a surprised expression: "What did you just say?!"

Xie Jingyuan frowned, and repeated next to him: "Can't you hear clearly, something that was stolen from Qin Daoyan's Mansion."

Although the incident was full of twists and turns, Chu Xinian sensibly told the Prince once again, a little detail was changed in the middle, and the box was said to be discovered by Qian Qian herself. Finally, he looked at the black box in his hand and said: "Qin Daoyan's private conversations with others are all hidden in it. There must be a turn here. Your Highness only needs to wait for the opportunity and present it personally to the Holy Emperor. No doubt, it will be a great benefit."

He did not really devote himself to the Prince. It is unavoidable to be surprised that the other party suddenly handed over the credit. As soon as these words came out, the air in the study became inexplicably stagnant.

Xie Jingyuan wanted to say something. But due to the presence of the Prince, it was difficult to speak, so he had to swallow it by himself, and frowned after a long while before uttering a few words: "Don't talk nonsense. Giving it away?"

He probably couldn't believe it.

Qin Daoyan was the elder of the two dynasties, and his status was very important. If someone handed over the evidence of his corruption together with foreign countries, it would be a great achievement. Whether Chu Xinian presented the object himself or handed it over to the people of King Jin's partylist, he could get infinite benefits from it, but instead, he gave it to the Prince.

The silence in the inner room made people uncomfortable.

After a while, the prince finally said a word: "But Gu has nothing to give you..."

He was just a down-and-out prince who lost his mother and couldn't be favored. Except for Xie Jingyuan, no one is willing to help him, and no one believes that he can really become an Emperor in the end.

But he still had no choice but to fight, heading towards a dead end where he knew the ending.

The Crown Prince can't look back, and neither so Xie Jingyuan. The power struggle is so cruel, like an invisible giant hand, pushing them forward.

Of the two people in front of Chu Xinian, one is the prince of the Great Yan Dynasty, a royal, and the other is a general who galloped through thousands of wars and death, they are hard to come by opponents. Who could actually imagine their final ending in the book?

The Prince thought that the most painful way to die in the world was to be strangled to death, but the new Emperor bestowed him to hang himself after ascending the throne.

Xie Jingyuan was rebellious and arrogant, but his muscles and veins were exhausted, and he was imprisoned in a dungeon that never saw the light of day until he died.

Chu Xinian suddenly felt that the box in his hand was a little heavy, comparable to the weight of the word "fate". He put the thing on the table and gently pushed it in Xie Jingyuan's direction: "This thing is for the General."