A2 C50 - Deep Hole

Chu Xinian rarely encountered this kind of thing in his rigorous and boring life, so he paused for about two or three seconds before he understood what Xie Jingyuan meant.

"..."

The night was long, he didn't say anything, gently took off his shoes in the dark, and then lay down on the bed.

Xie Jingyuan noticed the falling movement beside him, closed his eyes, and remained motionless, only feeling that he could smell Chu Xinian's unique aura. Very light, very far away, very cold, like a cold rain falling in the deserted mountains and forests.

The bed was covered with a thick mattress, Xie Jingyuan still felt cold, but it would be too hot for ordinary people.

Chu Xinian sighed slowly: "General, soft-heartedness is not a good thing..."

He said this sentence again, and named him.

Xie Jingyuan opened his eyes, raised his eyebrows expressionlessly, feeling exhilarating: "Are you talking about me?"

Chu Xinian asked back: "Is there anyone else here?"

This word is more suitable for you to say to King Jin, even the Emperor once praised him, having been born with a kind heart and has the befitting style of a virtuous king."

Chu Xinian put his hands on his abdomen, and quietly twirled his fingertips, wanting to say that the so-called Prince Jin with a kind heart easily won on the original work and can trample on people without second look, so how can Prince Jin be really kind-hearted.

But in the end nothing was said.

The Emperor Dragon has nine sons, each of which is different. The struggle of the royal family is inherently more ruthless than that of ordinary people. If you lose, you will die, and if you win, you will live. Each of them has a reason to fight for that position.

Perhaps there is no absolute pros and cons in the battle for the heir apparent. It's just that the person who wrote the pen was Chu Xinian, and the protagonist in his pen was named "Chu Jiaoping", so the princelings became villains.

Now from Xie Jingyuan's point of view, the fault may not be entirely his.

Chu Xinian didn't realize at all that this period of getting along with him had gradually tilted the balance in his heart, and he began to have a preference for a certain character in his works, so much so that he even abandoned the original protagonist.

This silent change is the most terrifying.

Chu Xinian accidentally touched the back of Xie Jingyuan's hand in the dark and found that his body was as cold as ice. Slowly stretched out his hand, pulled the half-slipped quilt for him and said three words in a low voice: "Go to sleep."

Xie Jingyuan's lingering poison has not been cleared, and his body is always not as warm as others.

The latter did not speak, as if falling into sleep again. But Chu Xinian heard a soft sound from the system in his ears: [Ding, please pay attention to the host, the villain's blackness has dropped to 93%, please continue to work hard~]

Compared with the previous few times, this time the drop is a bit more but Chu Xinian still doesn't know the reason. He opened his eyes and looked at the shiny halo of the system, wanting to ask something, but felt that he would never get an answer.

Chu Xinian only said one sentence: "...you can disappear."

It was too dazzling at night.

The system snorted angrily: [Ignorant human beings! hate hate hate!]