A4 C116 - A Mother's Love

Yan Yuezhao was taken away by the captain. What he needs to face is likely to be a warning or a new round of review, but those things are not within the scope of Meng Zhoushan's consideration.

In the early morning of the next day, with the consent of the captain, Meng Zhoushan took Sui Yuesheng back to Chen Pingchuan's house and helped him pack some personal belongings.

Due to the rush of time yesterday, Meng Zhoushan didn't take a close look at the layout of this room. Now that he came here today, he realized that there was only one bedroom inside, which was probably used by Chen Pingchuan and Wang Suying to sleep.

In addition, there is a single bed next to the sofa in the living room.

Meng Zhoushan asked Sui Yuesheng: "Do you usually sleep next to the sofa?"

Sui Yuesheng shook his head, he pushed the wheelchair into the storage compartment next to him, pointed to a simple folding bed against the wall and said: "Next to the sofa is Akang's bed, I usually sleep here."

The storage room was already small, with a pile of messy things, leaving only a narrow aisle. Next to it was a drafty window. It was cold in winter and hot in summer. Meng Zhoushan couldn't imagine how Sui Yuesheng lived in such a place for so many years.

Sui Yuesheng was packing up his things and didn't notice Meng Zhoushan's complicated eyes. He opened the window and carefully brought in the potted flower outside the window sill, a little worried that the seeds would wither if he didn't take care of it for so many days. However, when he looked carefully, he saw a tender green sprout protruding from the black soil.

"Shúshu," Sui Yuesheng held the flowerpot to Meng Zhoushan, his voice was full of joy and his eyes were full of light, "Look, the seed has sprouted."

He was so happy, adorned with the purest joy. It was as if the seed buried in the soil was himself, and now it finally broke free from the soil and sprouted new life.

Meng Zhoushan adjusted his glasses, squatted down to look, teasing him deliberately: "Where is it, why can't I see it?"

Sui Yuesheng lowered his head and showed him with his finger: "Here, the green one."

Meng Zhoushan: "Why can't I see, are you dazzled?"

Sui Yuesheng had no choice but to lean closer, almost touching Meng Zhoushan's forehead: "Shúshu, look, there is a green leaf here..."

After he finished speaking, he raised his eyes to look at Meng Zhoushan, but the other just raised his head, two warm lips brushed past each other inadvertently, mixed with each other's warm breath, the touch was soft and clear.

They both froze for a second.

Meng Zhoushan raised his eyes in surprise, and he happened to see the boy's trembling eyelashes, and his crystal-clear black eyes, with a faint layer of watery light.

Sui Yuesheng held the flowers on his lap tightly, moved his lips silently, and the rest of his breath was hot and seductive: "Shúshu...?"

When he lowered his voice and spoke, he was innocent and pitiful. A pair of black and white eyes, almond-shaped, long and thick eyelashes, looking closely at the end of the eyes but faintly raised, with a bit of a monster that does not belong to his age.

Meng Zhoushan was in a daze for a moment, and instinctively wanted to get away, but the next second Sui Yuesheng suddenly reached out to hold him, and asked seriously, "Shúshu, have you seen it? It has sprouted."

He repeated: "The seed sprouted."

Because of the unintentional kiss just now, Meng Zhoushan's mind was a little confused. Hearing this, he finally came back to his senses, but seeing that Sui Yuesheng was so happy because of a pot of sunflower, he couldn't help feeling a little soft-hearted.