A4 C120 - The True Guilty Ones

From the very beginning, Sui Yuesheng noticed that the policeman was suspicious of him. He slowly clasped his fingers together, and because of the excessive force, there was a faint sharp pain from the wound on the back of his hand.

Pain is not a good thing, but it can keep you awake sometimes.

"Let's talk," Sui Yuesheng gently turned the wheelchair, facing Yan Yuezhao directly. The broken hair covered the emotions in his eyes, making it difficult for people to see clearly, "What exactly do you want?"

Although Yan Yuezhao was mentally prepared, he was still shocked for a moment by the completely different face of the young man. He unconsciously sat up straight and entered a state of alert: "I should ask you this sentence, what exactly do you want to do when you approach Meng Zhoushan?"

"What do I want to do...?"

Sui Yue heard the words, unconsciously rubbed the gauze on the back of his hand, and repeated it in a murmur. He looked up at Yan Yuezhao: "Officer Yan, I am paralyzed, what can I do?"

"You just need to know that I will never hurt him..."

If Yan Yuezhao hadn't been inconvenienced by his legs, he would have rushed up and grabbed his collar and asked, "Your legs are obviously healed. When I caught the murderer that day, I saw you stand up from the wheelchair!"

Sui Yuesheng was still calm, he slowly fell back into the chair, and asked softly: "Oh, so what?"

He actually admitted it directly.

Yan Yuezhao was startled, he couldn't figure out what he was thinking, so he squinted his eyes: "Are you not afraid that I will tell Meng Zhoushan?"

Sui Yuesheng smiled: "Who do you think he will believe, you or me?"

Yan Yuezhao subconsciously wanted to say that he and Meng Zhoushan had known each other for more than 20 years. They were not only brothers but also relatives. Would the other party not believe him?!

But Yan Yuezhao thought about it again, Meng Zhoushan really might not believe in himself. He almost swallowed the words that came to his mouth, felt aggrieved, and said coldly: "What is the relationship between you and the murderer? For Meng Zhoushan's sake, I will not take you back to the bureau for investigation. Now that he is not here, it's best to explain it clearly to me!"

Sui Yuesheng: "It doesn't matter."

He slowly opened his palms to Yan Yuezhao, only to see his white fingertips almost transparent under the sunlight, and his hands were empty. Apart from the scars, there is only dust dancing on it: "Did you see, I have nothing..."

"I have no family, no friends, not even enemies..."

"What do you think I have to do with the murderer?"

There are only very few people in the world who are so alone.

Yan Yuezhao looked directly at him with sharp eyes: "I don't believe it."

Sui Yuesheng chuckled when he heard the words, he slowly tightened his fingertips, leaned forward, and said in a low voice: "Officer Yan, then come and interrogate me when you really find the evidence one day."

He meant something, and seemed to be reminding him: "I hope you can live to that day..."

Yan Yuezhao only thought that he was threatening him, thinking that Meng Zhoushan had taken in some kind of psychopath. However, he has no choice but to rely on a few surveillance screenshots. Even if he brings them back to the police station for investigation, he has to let the man go within 24 hours if he can't find anything.