A5 C151 - Are You Two Together?

"You...forget it."

Chen Xiao suddenly lost interest in talking with Jiang Long. He tilted his head and looked out of the car window, only to see that he was almost at the entrance of the venue. Supporting fans, journalists and media were separated on both sides of the red carpet by the isolation line, and the dense flashing lights made people dizzy.

Tong Yue sat in the co-pilot and checked the list: "It's your turn in ten minutes. It's the first time Chen Xiao walks on the red carpet, Jiang Long, remember to take him with you later."

No one knows what Jiang Long was planning this time. Hearing this, his eyes rolled around, looking malicious: "Don't worry, I will definitely take him well later."

Chen Xiao didn't eat at night, so he took a candy from his pocket and threw it into his mouth. He really knew Jiang Long too well, and the other party would definitely not take him on the red carpet honestly. But it doesn't matter, it's not that he doesn't know the way.

It was unknown who was walking the red carpet in front of them, but the originally quiet crowd suddenly became agitated, and the exclamations of fans kept coming and going, obviously more than one notch higher than the previous few.

Jiang Long hates it when someone steals his limelight. He lowered the car window and looked out, wanting to see which grandson it was. However, due to the angle problem, only a bunch of reporters frantically clicked the shutter, so he had to look away angrily.

Tsk.

Only Chen Xiao looked out, as if he had guessed who it was.

Not long after, it was finally Jiang Long's turn to enter the arena. The driver parked the car slowly at the entrance of the red carpet, and the surrounding cameras immediately focused on it. Among them, there are many support team sisters with long guns and short cannons, and they are all ready to take pictures of idols' first-hand red carpet photos.

Tong Yue lowered his head and glanced at his watch: "Jiang Long, you bring Chen Xiao into the arena, remember..."

Before he finished speaking, he heard a loud slam of the door closing behind him. Tong Yue turned his head dumbfounded, only to see that Jiang Long had already got out of the car quickly, and closed the door with his backhand, leaving Chen Xiao in the car.

Tong Yue: "?!!!"

Damn Jiang Long, this brat!

The onlookers on both sides of the media were already ready to take pictures. They saw a bright orange color suddenly get out of the car, and then ran past them at the speed of a 100-meter race. It disappeared in an instant, and they didn't even have time to press the shutter. .

A sharp-eyed reporter recognized Jiang Long, with a confused look on his face: "???"

This is a red carpet awards ceremony, did he think he was participating in the Olympics?!

Seeing this, Tong Yue died of anger in the car, and secretly made up his mind to report this matter to the company's senior management when he went back. He repeatedly urged Chen Xiao: "Get out of the car quickly, and follow him in!"

The process of the red carpet is very strict, everyone's stay time is stipulated, and there are still a bunch of people waiting to enter.

Chen Xiao also admired Jiang Long so much, he never thought that when he was young, he was so… cool! Hearing the words, he came back to his senses slowly, nodded, opened the door and got out of the car. The reporter didn't expect that there were still people in the car, so when they saw this, they immediately turned the camera to point at it, and a flash of lights lit up intensively.