A6 A172 - Victory

A capital magistrate is in charge of all affairs in the city, with him governing alongside the three assistants, he can be regarded as a high official. Situ Xun has been in this position for eight years. Although he is very dedicated, and has handled countless cases, he has never encountered such a difficult case like this.

It's not easy to get money from Dong Linhou's Mansion!

Situ Xun sat in the court, lamenting repeatedly in his heart. He felt that there were nails under his buttocks, and it was uncomfortable no matter how he sat. He looked at the two groups of people standing in the hall, and resolutely slapped the gavel again: "Mrs. Liu, what grievances do you have? Just sue, and I will handle it impartially!"

This sentence is quite suspicious and onlookers might think that they are three hundred taels of silver being sent secretly, especially that the case is still unclear. How could he be so sure that the Liu family was wronged? Rong Xuan was closing his eyes to rest at the side, but when he heard this, he seemed to notice something and opened his eyes to take a look at the Liu family.

Mrs. Liu is the wife of a minister, so naturally she doesn't need to kneel down. She gently wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief, signaled the servants to present the paper with her eyes, and said in tears: "I have never had any enmity with the Nalan Mansion in the East, and I have always kept my duty both inside and out. But I don't know Where did he offended the Vassal Prince and for him to go up the mountain with a hoe late at night to dig up my Liu family's ancestral grave. The people from Wucheng Troops arrested him yesterday, and there are all the witnesses and material evidence, please sir, deliver justice for me!"

A group of people gathered outside to watch the excitement. When they heard Mrs. Liu's accusations, they immediately burst into uproar. A person has a face, and a tree has a skin. Having the graves of ancestors dug up is tantamount to having one's face trampled on. No wonder the Liu family is so angry, no one else would be able to make things right.

Hearing this, Nalan Chun was about to say something, but Rong Xuan raised his hand to stop him: "There's no rush."

Let the opposing lawyer jump around for a while.

Situ Xun held up his official hat, obviously having a headache: "So, the Prince did dig up the ancestral graves of the Liu family?"

Mrs. Liu glanced at Nalan Chun coldly: "The evidence is conclusive. If you don't believe me, you can call people from the Wucheng to testify in front of you."

Situ Xun waved his hand to the arrester and motioned for him to summon witnesses. Not long after, a man wearing armor arrived at the court. It was Liu Jique, the commander of Wucheng last night.

He looked at his nose with his eyes, his nose at his heart, and said with a symbolic cup of his hand to Situ Xun: "I, Liu Jique, greet the Magistrate."

Surname Liu?

Rong Xuan thought about the situation last night, thinking that no wonder the other party was so persistent, it turned out to be a side branch of the Liu family. So, when he testifies later, will he definitely support the Liu family?

Nalan Chun nervously tugged on Rong Xuan's sleeve and said in a low voice: "Rong Xuan, it's over! Liu Jique and Dong Linhou are from the same clan. They are clearly a den of snakes and rats, colluding together and collaborating!"

It's really hard for him to say so many idioms in one go.

Rong Xuan thought to himself: You are afraid now, but when you plan to dig someone's ancestral grave, you have no fear. He pulled out his sleeves calmly, intending to listen to what Liu Juque had to say.