A3 C93 - Early Awakening

Tang Yan doesn't actually like fighting. Since the first day he came to the world of Zerg, he told himself that he must strive to be a civilized and polite little earthling. But it didn't work out, and every male here made him want to be savage—

…Such as the idiot at the next table.

Tang Yan squeezed his fist, his bones creaked, and the sound made his teeth sour. Just as he was hesitating whether to clean up Topaz for a while, the restaurant door suddenly opened automatically with a ding, and a military female with silver-rimmed glasses and a refined face walked in.

Tang Yan couldn't help but pause when he saw him, Admiral Ilvisa? Why is the other party here?!

The Association for the Protection of Male Zergs distributed a diamond-shaped crystal medal to each blind date, which was used to pin on the tie, so that they could recognize each other when they met.

Topaz didn't know Tang Yan's inner surprise. He saw a military female walking towards him, with a diamond-shaped crystal pinned to his tie, thinking that he should be his blind date today, he pulled out his chair and got up, and picked up a bunch of elegantly packaged and exquisite crystal orchids.

At this time, all the processes that Topaz did were strictly in accordance with what Tang Yan taught yesterday.

The unusually handsome and gentle military female smiled at Topaz, but his eyes were blocked by the white light of the lens, and he couldn't be seen clearly: "Excuse me, is this Your Excellency Topaz?"

"Yes." Topaz nodded slightly, made an elegant gentleman's salute, and then gave the flowers in his hand to the military emale opposite him, "The flowers bloomed beautifully today, so I bought a bouquet, I hope you like it."

After all this was done, he glanced in Tang Yan's direction without a trace, feeling a little nervous in his heart, he must have done a great job, right?

Sitting at the next table, Tang Yan always felt that something was wrong, and wanted to stop it, but didn't know how to.

Ilvisa was wearing an extremely ordinary military uniform today, without even his military rank emblem. He subconsciously took the flowers from Topaz, and seeing that it was a bunch of fresh and elegant crystal orchids, he couldn't help being startled for a moment: "Is this for me?"

Topaz nodded: "Yes."

Tang Yan sat next to him, hesitating to speak, and wanted Topaz to stop flirting, but he didn't know how to. After all, he was the commander-in-chief of the First Army. So Tang Yan could only take a sip of coffee.

Tsk, it's really bitter, the kind of bitterness that he felt while looking at his cheap father.

Ilvisa glanced at Topaz, then looked down at the extremely beautiful bouquet of crystal white orchids in his arms, brushed the branches and leaves with his fingertips, and smiled inexplicably: "Thank you for your gift, this is the most beautiful crystal orchids that I have ever seen."

Topaz's pale blue eyes lit up when he heard this, and then lowered his head feeling shy, proud, and embarrassed.

Ilvisa was about to take his seat, but Topaz quickly stepped forward and pulled out the chair for him: "Please."

Ilvisa was taken aback for another moment, and after realizing it, he took his seat slowly. The corners of his mouth raised slightly: "Thank you, Your Excellency."

Topaz took a seat opposite him politely: "It's nothing."

After finishing all this, he handed the menu to Ilvisa in a very gentlemanly manner, signaling him to order first: "What do you want to eat, order first, and we can chat while eating."