A5 C143 - Kiss

As a dog who has been single for nearly fifty years, Chen Xiao is still a little dizzy now that he was suddenly confessed to by his crush. He once wondered if he didn't sleep well last night and had hallucinations.

Chen Xiao is a little sluggish.jpg

Qi Yubai leaned against Chen Xiao's arms, waited for a long time for an answer, and finally couldn't help raising his head. His complexion changed slightly, and his tone was faintly dangerous: "You don't want to?"

The fingertips unconsciously tightened a little.

Hearing the words, Chen Xiao finally came to his senses, his face blushed unbelievably after being kissed by Qi Yubai, he stumbled and said, "I, I, I... I didn't say I didn't want to..."

Qi Yubai: "Are you willing?"

Chen Xiao's answer was to hug him and kiss him, and whispered in Qi Yubai's reddish ear, "Let's talk about it."

Who is afraid of whom?

The system watched in the dark, and sneered when he saw this. The iron straight man who swore so hard back then turned into a mosquito coil after all.

【Ding! Please pay attention to the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 20%, please continue to work hard~】

The filming director waiting outside the door couldn't wait for Chen Xiao and the others to come out for a long time, and was about to send a staff member in to look for them, but before they could make a move, they saw Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai come out one after the other.

Both of them looked normal, the only strange thing was that they both had a little red face, and neither of them talked to each other. Even if they would be beaten to death by the filming director, they would never imagined that the two of them would fall in love after going to the bathroom.

The staff handed Chen Xiao an envelope: "Please, inviting the guests to receive today's task card."

Chen Xiao paused: "Another task for me?"

He thought to himself that the program team was too biased, why did he always assign tasks to him, but never Qi Yubai.

Chen Xiao opened the envelope, took out the card inside and glanced at it, but saw a line written on it: Please choose a place for a romantic date during dinner time, and the starting capital is 100 yuan. Ask to eat well, drink well, and be happy.

There was one hundred yuan on the back of the card.

Qi Yubai couldn't help but also walked over to take a look: "What's written on it?"

Chen Xiao handed him 100 yuan: "The program team said that you will use this 100 yuan to take me on a date, feed me enough food, drink, and have fun."

The staff can only watch him speak nonsense.

Qi Yubai believed it was true, and his face was delicate: "What can we eat for a hundred dollars?"

The prices here are high, and it costs 60 yuan for two people to go out for a cup of milk tea, not to mention eating, drinking and having fun. Under Chen Xiao's bright eyes, Qi Yubai suddenly felt that he was under a lot of pressure.

#Sure enough, raising a family is a difficult thing#

Chen Xiao laughed so hard in his heart, he wondered why Qi Yubai was so easy to deceive, but he didn't show it on his face, and even offered to provide information: "I know that there is a night market stall on West Street, which has a lot of delicious food and is very cheap."

Qi Yubai usually sings and composes music except for making announcements. He knows nothing about eating, drinking and having fun. Hearing this, he subconsciously asked, "Then why don't we go to West Street?"