A1 C23 - Favoritism?

In Shen Liang's limited memory, he seemed to have never seen a smile other than sneer, ridicule and aloofness on Shao Quehan's gloomy face.

However, he didn't know if the moonlight was too soft today, and suddenly he saw a faint curve on the other's lips, which was fleeting.

"Hmm..." Shen Liang was a little lost in thought, and nodded, "As long as you are happy."

People lived to be happy.

Shao Quehan leaned closer to Shen Liang again, the rustling sound was especially obvious in the dark night. He was silent for a long time, and suddenly asked tentatively: "You said... Do I want to continue chasing Shen Yan?"

When he said this, he looked serious, and stared at Shen Liang motionlessly, as if he cared about his answer

"Chasing, why not chasing," Shen Liang thought of the ending in the novel where Shao Quehan couldn't get Shen Yan, so he turned into a madman, and patted his chest to assure the ticket, "Isn't it Su Qingyan, I will help you solve it."

Shao Quehan slowly frowned, "No..." a little disappointed in heart.

Shen Liang didn't hear his answer, and only thought that Shao Quehan was asleep, so he covered the quilt silently, closed his eyes and prepared to sleep. However, before he fell asleep, he heard Shao Quehan say again: "Shen Liang, teach me something more..."

Shen Liang opened his eyes when he heard this, thinking about what to teach, to guide writing? He is best at writing dog-blooded novels, but Shao Quehan doesn't look like someone who is interested in this: "What do you want to learn?" "

"Watch a movie," Shao Quehan said, "Continue from last time. After watching the movie, what should we do next?"

Shen Liang Lost in thought: "..."

Under normal circumstances, couples seem to be after watching a movie... kissing, hugging and hitting a home run? He can't teach Shao Quehan this, besides, Shao Quehan and Shen Yan haven't developed to that point yet.

"Oh." The thumbs of Shen Liang's two hands touched each other, circling each other, "Under normal circumstances, couples basically go home after watching the movie."

Shao Quehan always felt that Shen Liang was fooling himself: "Really...?"

Shen Liang: "Yes, go to sleep."

After such a toss, he didn't bother to change rooms anymore, and there was a short distance between Shao Quehan and him, confused. Fell asleep in a daze. But he didn't notice the body approaching him quietly in the hazy darkness after sleeping soundly.

Since Shen Yan was taken away by Su Qingyan that night, he never appeared again. Shen Liang waited patiently for two days, and finally couldn't wait anymore, and urged Shao Quehan to call to inquire about the situation.

Shao Quehan was sitting on the sofa working, with a laptop on his lap, typing on the keyboard with both hands quickly, without even raising his head when he heard this: "I'm busy, you can call." Shen Liang had never seen Shao Quehan so busy.

Salted fish like him, to put it bluntly, doesn't really know what busy means: "It's you who chased him, not me."

Shao Quehan stopped his hands when he heard this, and looked at Shen Liang with unclear meaning: "It's you who wanted me to chase him.."

Shen Liang was taken aback when he heard the words, and could hear the unusual taste in the words: "What?"

Shao Quehan looked away: "It's nothing."

He turned off the computer, threw it aside, and then looked at Shen Liang. He took out his mobile phone and made a call, then put down the mobile phone after three seconds, and turned off the screen: "He didn't answer."