A3 C105 - The Marriage

This might probably be the most special wedding of the Zergs.

Whether it is based on Tang Yan's status as an S-class male, or Shelaine as a major general, it is destined that this wedding will attract the attention of the people of the Chris Empire.

Unfortunately, Tang Yan and Shelaine did not invite any media or celebrities to the wedding, only close friends and elders of both parties were invited, and the ceremony was completed under their joint witness. There are many speculations and discussions from the outside world, but it is impossible to know the real situation inside.

At that time, Tang Yan and Shelaine were standing on the stage, completing the last ceremony of becoming a partner. While the guests sat under the stage, the applause was warm and lasted for a long time, and they were not stingy in sending their blessings.

Duke Eaton sat in the first row, his eyes were gratified and complicated. Topaz was particularly happy, smiling the whole time. When he thought that Tang Yan might cook and wash like himself after marriage, he gloated so much that he restrained himself a little under Ilvisa's reminder.

Among the seats, apart from Winton and others, Major General You An and his hero Qin Yang were also impressively present. Qin Yang looked at Tang Yan on the stage, the feeling of familiarity was always lingering in his heart, and asked You An in a low voice: "Didn't you say that Major General Shelaine has always been against you, why did he invite you for this marriage instead?"

Ever since the news that Tang Yan was going to get married spread, the wedding invitations were very valuable. All the guests present today were familiar with them. Qin Yang was a little surprised that You An received the invitation.

Youan actually didn't know, guessing: "Maybe... because we are comrades-in-arms?"

But anyway, it's great that that nasty guy Shelaine found a hero to his liking. In this way, the other party will not have nothing to do to pick their own thorns every day.

Shelaine who was standing on the stage seemed to sense something, his eyes glanced down, and finally landed on You An slowly. He silently turned the dazzling ring on his hand, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, with a bit of pride and provocation, which is the unique gesture of a winner.

Shelaine thought: He finally beat You An once...

It's not about being evenly matched, or evenly matched, but about crushing victory...

He really won against You An.

Shelaine never showed his embarrassment because of his aristocratic arrogance, but nevertheless, there was envy and jealousy in his heart that he didn't even want to admit.

You An didn't know Shelaine's inner thoughts, otherwise he would definitely take back his blessing just now. Although Tang Yan is excellent, his hero is not bad, okay?!

Seeing that Shelaine had been staring at You An in the audience and not paying any attention to him at all, Tang Yan lowered his voice, raised his eyebrows and said: "Shelaine, if you keep staring at Major General You An, I might misunderstand the relationship between the two of you…"

Zerg also has broken sleeves.

Hearing this, Shelaine quickly looked back, and smiled at Tang Yan: "No, I am only loyal to you, and the God of Zergs can testify."

Oh, damn it, how could he like You An!

The last ceremony of the wedding was the kiss between the couple. Although Tang Yan felt a little uncomfortable under the gaze of so many eyes, Tang Yan still leaned close to Shelaine, kissed him lightly, and whispered meaningfully: "Then please concentrate on me..."