A6 C164 - Night Exploration To Prince Yan's Mansion

Rong Xuan and Rong Zhengqing sneaked into the Capital just like that.

Shengjing City is at the foot of the Imperial Palace, so it is naturally extraordinary. The intricate carvings of the ornate roofs and the curvatures of the pagodas that dotted the horizon spoke volumes about the ancient wisdom and unfathomable elegance of its kingdom. The marketplaces were alive with the hustle and bustle of trade, as merchants vociferously haggled over the price of products, even passers-by are all well-dressed. The literati played xiangqi in the teahouse, calligraphy flowing with romantic poems of the country, and the young beauties with elegant skirts and sleeves, hiding their faces and laughing shyly behind the parasol. In front of Juxian Pavilion, countless swordsmen and fighters flocked to the arena, sword shadows like lightning, competing with each other.

"It's lively, really lively."

Rong Xuan led his horse and walked down the street, dressed in white and wearing a sword, he was handsome and unrestrained. He admired the local tradition and customs in the Capital, and even forgot about finding his mother for a moment. When his old symptoms come up, he starts to stare at beautiful girls, whistle frivolously, and stare at them until they are blushing, shy, and finally stomp their feet and turn away.

Rong Zhengqing was not much different. He is a martial idiot, he stared at the competition arena in front of Juxian Pavilion for a long time, unable to move his eyes away. Seeing the beautiful moves, he applauds in secret, but when seeing the fake ones, he was anxious to hammer and punch, wishing he could rush up and fight a round to have a good time.

One of the father and son watched the beauties and the other watched the competition. In the end, they forgot about their business.

It wasn't until Rong Xuan was hit by a beautiful woman with a fragrant sachet that he woke up. He caught the purse thrown by the other party reflexively, and saw the other party smiled at him, turned and left.

There is a custom in Zhou, if a woman sees a man she likes, she'll throw a piece of hairpin jade or sachet to show her affection. Under normal circumstances, Rong Xuan should catch up after receiving the other party's things, so as to facilitate a good relationship, but Rong Xuan looked down and threw the sachet back into the girl's arms gently: "Lady, your stuff fell."

If a lost property is found, it should be returned to the obligee, otherwise the owner will bite back, and it will be difficult to explain in court.

After Rong Xuan finished all this, he didn't take notice the woman's shame and angry expression. Seeing an inn next to him, he pulled Rong Zhengqing's sleeve: "Father, we still need to stay in the Capital for a while, so we need to find a place to stay first."

Hearing this, Rong Zhengqing reluctantly looked away from the competition platform, tied the horse outside, and followed Rong Xuan into the Fengqiao Inn next to him.

This inn is not small in scale, and it is bustling inside. It seems that the business is good. Xiao'er was originally cleaning the table, but when he saw them coming in, he immediately stepped forward to greet them, and asked with a smile on his face, "Guest, please come in, do you want to eat or stay at the inn?"

Rong Xuan looked around and saw that there was still vacant spot, so he randomly found a table to sit down on, took out a piece of broken silver and handed it to Xiao'er: "I want two upper rooms, and then order food from your shop and please also serve us some tea."

Xiao Er took the silver and immediately left happily, while Zhang Luo went to serve the dishes.

Rong Zhengqing is a person who loves drinking liquor, so when he heard this, he complained, "Why don't we order one or two jars of good wine?"