A2 C47 - An Autopsy

Chu Xinian can already confirm that he has never written this plot. He wondered if it was tampered with by a bad friend, but felt that this kind of murder plot was not Shen Liang's style. After thinking about it, it can only be classified as the butterfly effect in the end.

When Chu Xinian first crossed over, he was brought back to the city by the guards of the Quyang Hou Mansion. However,He doesn't know if it was the reason why the original body's brain was hit. The memories Chu Xinian received were also fragmented, and it was impossible to piece together any useful information.

Xie Jingyuan seemed to be careless, but in fact he secretly felt troublesome.

Mei Fengchen is notoriously a lone official. There are many factions inside the court of Great Yan, but he alone does not rely on anyone. He works for himself and has only a few relations with other ministers. A temper like a stone in a latrine, unpleasant and rigid.

A few days ago, the servants of Princess Ping Shuang's mansion hurt people in the street, and a life lawsuit was filed, so they hid in the mansion and did not come out. Mei Fengchen directly led the people from the Ministry of Punishment to arrest the evildoers and dragged them out. Princess Ping Shuang couldn't get over her face and pleaded for mercy, but Mei Fengchen only took a glance at it, which made her ashamed.

He is biting Chu Xinian now, and he will not give up until he reveals the truth. Xie Jingyuan's face may not be easy to save.

"Lady Mei already brought light to the confusion from the issue. These days Chu Xinian has been inseparable from this general, just because a single brothel woman died so you came to the door with the corpse, because I, Xie Jingyuan, was easy for you?"

Xie Jingyuan didn't care about that much. As soon as he raised his hand, dozens of black arrows appeared in the corner of the wall, facing Mei Fengchen: "Today, this General Mansion's bid farewell to whoever dares to step into the gate of the mansion will be shot to death with thousands of arrows."

Xie Jingyuan is a military official. The number of his guards is at least 500, which is really not enough for the few law officers of the Ministry of Punishment.

Before the time Chu Xinian figures out the truth of the matter, he wouldn't want to start splashing into the muddy water, Xie Jingyuan's actions were exactly what he wanted.

He shook off the wind cloak in his arms, put it on for Xie Jingyuan in front of the onlookers, and said in a low voice: "General, it's windy outside, let's go back. "

The way they looked made the jaw drop of those who secretly guessed that they were not compatible.

Xie Jingyuan took a look at him, and felt that Chu Xinian's smiling face looked like a wolf in sheep's clothing, but he didn't say anything, just urned around and entered the mansion along the way.

Seeing this, Mei Fengchen lifted up his robe and sat on the ground in front of the general's mansion. His eyes were sharp and his posture was straight: "Human life is at stake, please be rational General Xie."

Xie Jingyuan paused when he heard this, squinted his eyes silently, and wanted to kill this annoying old thing with a sword. Carrying the dead body early in the morning to find bad luck, sitting at the door for someone to see. He sneered and ordered: "If he wants to sit, let him sit. If you dare to step in, no one will be responsible for your death!"

Seeing this, the onlookers discussed in low voices. Mei Fengchen's reputation among the people is really good, comparable to that of a kind and immaculate hero. Now, in order to investigate the murder case, Xie Jingyuan seemed a little unreasonable in comparison.