A5 C141 - First Love

Chen Xiao's coat was a bit big, but it was thick. Qi Yubai hesitated for a moment, but put it on anyway. The chilly wind outside was blocked by the coat, and his body temperature finally rose.

It was the first time Qi Yubai wore someone else's coat, and felt a little awkward. He pressed the brim of his hat, put his hands in his pockets, and looked like a college student who couldn't sleep and wandered on the street in the middle of the night: "My apartment is not far from here, let's just walk back."

Chen Xiao has no objection. He jumped down the steps, and while walking back slowly with Qi Yubai, chatted: "Are you still practicing dancing tomorrow?"

Artists' schedules are always packed, and those like Qi Yubai who are on the rise in their careers will be even busier.

Qi Yubai said: "I'm going to the recording room tomorrow, and I have an appointment with the music teacher to check the effect of the single. After that, I will practice dancing for four hours at night."

Chen Xiao calculated the time and said in surprise, "Then you can only sleep at two o'clock in the morning."

He didn't expect Qi Yubai to work so hard when he was young.

Qi Yubai now has another habit, that is, he likes to smear Jiang Long's image in front of Chen Xiao: "Otherwise, should I sleep it all the way like Jiang Long?"

Chen Xiao thought that Jiang Long didn't sleep. He usually played games all night when he returned home. He stared at Qi Yubai with great interest and asked, "Your family is so rich, why do you work so hard? Go back to the comfortable heir's house. What a job."

Qi Yubai sneered inexplicably: "Where did you hear that I can inherit the family business?"

Chen Xiao didn't understand: "What do you mean? Do you have any other brothers in your family?"

Qi Yubai didn't say anything, he suddenly fell silent, and said vaguely: "It's sort of."

After a pause, he said, "...I really like singing."

He probably really liked it, and his tone was a little gentle when he said this.

Chen Xiao couldn't help thinking about Qi Yubai's future ending. The street was empty, so he simply turned around to face Qi Yubai, walked back step by step slowly, and asked tentatively: "Then if... I mean if, one day you can't sing… What will happen?"

Qi Yubai felt that this question was inexplicable, and frowned subconsciously: "Why can't I sing?"

Chen Xiao can't directly say that his voice will be poisoned into muteness in the future: "If, what if."

Qi Yubai felt that this kind of thing was impossible to happen, how could he not be able to sing: "There is no if."

Chen Xiao just got more serious: "What if, what if?"

Qi Yubai: "Then unless I die."

Only the dead can't speak.

As soon as these words came out, Chen Xiao suddenly didn't know what to say. He was slow to realize that the young and vigorous Qi Yubai had no such option in his mind. The other party is in his youth, with a bright star path, talented, and willing to work hard. Many people can already foresee Qi Yubai's future achievements.

How could Qi Yubai...

How could it be impossible to sing?

Thinking about it now, Chen Xiao also felt a little unbelievable. He used to regard Qi Yubai as the biggest opponent in his life, but before he had time to compete openly, the opponent disappeared like a shooting star.