A1 C32 - I Miss You So Much

Chu Xinian's so-called offline exchange meeting is actually equivalent to a literary lecture in a certain sense, which is quite boring and lifeless. Authors from the same city gathered in a small conference hall to exchange experiences and talk with each other.

Shen Liang sat in the corner of the last row. He crossed his arms, closed his eyes and fell asleep alone, with a brochure on his knees, which was about to slip off his legs and fall to the ground.

It was rare for Chu Xinian to be late. He sneaked in through the back door and saw Shen Liang dozing off, so he took a seat beside him and reminded him, "Your book is about to drop."

Shen Liang knew who it was without even looking. Without saying a word, he picked up the brochure and covered his face, then continued to sleep.

Chu Xinian finally realized something was wrong, glanced at him, thought about Shen Liang's decadence in the past few days, and asked subconsciously: "Are you broken in love?"

As soon as he said that, he thought it was impossible, squatting at home every day without going out. How should an otaku fall in love? Fall in love with an inflatable doll?

Shen Liang took off the book on his face and turned his head to look at him: "Can you not sit next to me, I'm scared."

Chu Xinian shook his head and smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry, they don't want to sit with me, you just let it go."

Shen Liang's face turned green for a moment: "What work have you been doing recently?"

Chu Xinian's grandfather is a well-known Feng Shui master, and his family can be said to be very rich for many generations. Chu Xinian doesn't really care about that, in order to extract writing materials, he always likes to work part-time to experience life.

Only you can't think of it, no one can't do it.

Chu Xinian straightened his clothes casually: "It's nothing, I went to the funeral home to study for a while."

He had studied medicine for a few years before, but it was interrupted for some reason. Recently, he wanted to observe the dead and extract writing materials, so he 'changed' a job.

Shen Liang walked away from him without a trace, feeling that his mind was out of order: "Why don't you go to a nightclub and be a duck?"

Chu Xinian couldn't see the stage clearly, so he took out a pair of glasses from his jacket pocket and put them on. He looked very refined, but in Shen Liang's eyes, he was a gentle scum. He adjusted the mirror frame, not annoyed: "In the future, if I have free time, I will think about it."

Shen Liang smiled and praised without a smile: "No wonder you write so well."

Chu Xinian knew that Shen Liang was mocking him, he followed the trend: "It's nothing, just read more about the various aspects of life."

Shen Liang thought to himself, no wonder he couldn't write good things, and he looked at this perverted Chu Xinian, planning weird things every day.

The speech on stage was probably really boring, and Chu Xinian didn't have much interest in listening to it. He stopped taking notes, closed the notebook, and asked inadvertently, "I heard that you plan to change the ending recently?"

Shen Liang paused after hearing the words, and then hummed lightly, not knowing whether he agreed or not.

"It's rare," Chu Xinian said honestly, "What are you going to write in the next book, are you still writing dog blood?"

Shen Liang shook his head for the first time. He closed his eyes and covered his face with the book again, hiding all his expressions. Adam's apple rolled slightly, and it took him a long time to utter a sentence: "I won't write anymore..."