A2 C58 - Dazzlingly Talented

Others only consider Chu Xinian as a son of a noble family. Although he has astute talents, he may not be able to investigate and solve cases. No matter how you think, Chu Xinian would not learn such things as autopsy. Not to mention that Jin Ruhai opposed, even Yan Qinghe and other elders shook their heads again and again.

Xie Jingyuan didn't want Chu Xinian to be on the cusp of the storm, so he directly pulled him to leave but was stopped by the guards at the door, and his eyes suddenly turned cold.

Seeing this, the king of Guangping hurried forward to smooth things over: "General Xie, today it is the fault of this prince that caused this disaster, but now the reason for Mr. Jin's death is unknown, please stay a little longer."

Xie Jingyuan covered his lips with a handkerchief, he coughed hoarsely a few times, pulled the windcloak on his shoulders expressionlessly, and frowned his slender eyebrows: "I have been ill for a long time, and now it's time to drink medicine. Why won't the king let me go?"

His complexion was pale, and his lips were a little darker than ordinary people's, with a strange dark purple glow. He didn't need to pretend to be seven-point sick. Hearing the words, Xiaojun was in trouble for a while, and he didn't know what to do.

Hearing this, the Prince looked over and thought, no wonder Xie Jingyuan was like a firecracker today, so he didn't take any medicine, so it's rare to put forward a constructive opinion: "Anyway, we can't find out the mystery, there are so many people stuck and wanting to go home for a while now. Gu thinks it's better to record the names of everyone present and call someone to interrogate when necessary."

Jin Ruhai disagreed, as soon as they left, it would be like letting a tiger go back to the mountain. The children of the aristocratic family may not leave the capital, but there are still many civilians in white clothes here. If they leave the capital, finding them again is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack.

However, the guests didn't want to stay here all the time. Every time one said something offensive to another person, the quarrel grew louder, and the argument was so exhilarating that the Golden Scale Pavilion was about to be turned into a public market.

Chu Xinian was quiet from the beginning to the end. He stretched out his hand to pull the cloak for Xie Jingyuan, and asked in a low voice: "The general is tired, do you want to go back to the mansion to rest?"

No...

Xie Jingyuan actually enjoyed watching the excitement, But if he stays any longer, it's hard to assure that Chu Xinian will not be involved. He pursed his lips and said with a sneer: "You just go out with me. I don't believe anyone would dare to stop you."

"Once the case is investigated, we can go back."

"Investigate?" Xie Jingyuan raised his eyelids, "Who will investigate?"

Chu Xinian wants to do an autopsy?

As soon as this idea came up, Xie Jingyuan saw Chu Xinian suddenly walk towards the middle of the crowd, and bowed to the four directions: "I'm not talented, but I have little knowledge, and today the house is full of guests, and they all have ability concealed, so I dare not show off to others."

Everyone didn't understand what he wanted to say, but they all listened attentively.

Chu Xinian glanced at Jin Ruhai, paused for a moment, and then continued: "Mr. Jin lost his innocent life, and his parents will be deeply grieved. It is human nature to want to clear up the grievances of his beloved son with his own hands. Why should we stop him? The Holy Majesty will also be sympathetic. Now that the government has not arrived, Lord Jin just asks what he wants to ask, and I will explain everything one by one. Second, it is useless for Mr. Jin to cry and beg His Highness the Crown Prince, why not check it out with your own hands, and see how I could help you?"