A6 C161 - He Regained His Memory...

Taohua Village is located in the upper reaches of the stream, backed by mountains and forests, and has always been indifferent to the world. Today, a group of black-clothed swordsmen who they had never seen before suddenly came. They claimed to be members of the government, and were assigned by the Ministry of Justice from the Capital to search for assassins.

As soon as the village chief saw the badges they showed, he immediately led them to search from house to house respectfully, from the beginning of the village to the end of, and the sun was almost setting by now.

"This official, the village is sparsely populated, and there is only one family left. Their surname is Rong. They have just moved here, and they are all weak-educated scholars. They should not be assassins."

While explaining the situation, the village chief led the men in black to outside the courtyard wall of the Rong family, knocked on the wooden door, and looked inside through the fence: "Sister of the Rong family, sister of the Rong family, are you here?"

At dusk, the sky gradually darkened. Mrs. Rong's eyesight was inconvenient, so she picked up the green bamboo crutches on the ground to explore the way, and walked slowly to the gate of the courtyard, only to find that it was the village chief when she got close: "So it's Village Chief Lu, what's the matter?"

After she finished speaking, she groped to open the courtyard door and let the village chief and the others in.

Village Chief Lu led the group of men in black into the courtyard, and explained to Mrs. Rong in a low voice: "Sister of the Rong family, this is an official from the capital, they are looking for someone, and they want to search around."

Mrs. Rong paused when she heard the words: "Looking for someone? Who are you looking for?"

Just as Village Chief Lu was about to talk about finding an assassin, when the man in black suddenly raised his sword to stop him, and looked at Mrs. Rong sharply: "Do you have a ger in your family?"

Mrs. Rong shook her head slowly, without changing her expression, she said: "This old woman is from Jingzhou, there was a flood a few days ago, and she brought her son and daughter-in-law to the suburbs of the capital to join relatives, there are only three people in her family, and she has never had any gers."

Hearing this, the man in black looked around, only to see a man in white lying under the red maple tree in the courtyard. The other party was lazily sleeping on the rocking chair, with a book covering his face, so they couldn't see his face clearly.

Mrs. Rong noticed the movement of the man in black, leaned on her crutches, and patted Rong Xuan lightly: "Xuan'er, wake up, Xuan'er."

The man on the rocking chair finally woke up after hearing the words. He raised his hand and took off the book covering his face, and said in a confused tone, "Mother, what's wrong?"

Mrs. Rong said: "The officials above came down to search for people and wanted to search our house. Mother can't see it. You can lead the way and help them to search."

Rong Xuan threw the scroll in his hand aside and was about to get up. The leader of the man in black suddenly stopped him, handed a portrait, fixed his eyes on him and asked, "Have you seen the person in the painting?"

Puff--

When Rong Xuan saw the portrait, he almost couldn't hold back his laughter. The man in the portrait has no similarities with Ji Fan except for a red mole between his eyebrows. In short, it is very abstract when even viewed horizontally or vertically, without the slightest charm.

He can't imagine the people of Dong Linhou who took this portrait around to look for Ji Fan. It was probably hell of a task to find him.

Rong Xuan was originally worried that he would not be able to get away with it, but looking at it now, he was completely relaxed. He got up from the rocking chair, and shook his head with the usual expression: "This one has never seen this person before, is he a criminal of the imperial court?"