A5 C130 - The Hammer Man

It was already dark, but there was no silence on the island. In this remote place, the sound of the waves seems to never stop, clashing water can be heard from afar through the window, and the salty smell of the beach can still be faintly smelled.

Qi Yubai sat by the window, holding a guitar in his arms. The melody of the notes flowing from the fingertips is beautiful, and the style of the music is very moving. He was able to compose his own music just a few years after his debut, which is extremely rare at this age. It's just that he can't hide his irritability in his heart, and he can't calm down no matter what.

"Clang--"

Qi Yubai fell back into the chair, took off the earphones and threw them on the table. He recalled the scene when Chen Xiao humbly begged Jiang Long to eat the noodles just now, his brows were unconsciously frowned, and it was like a thorn in his heart.

Damn Chen Xiao, it's fine to eat his own instant noodles, but dare to give it to Jiang Long, that flower-shit dog!

'I heard that you are Jiang Long's fan?'

'Where did you hear that from? Don't believe in rumors, don't spread rumors'

He's definitely lying!!!

Qi Yubai decided not to believe Chen Xiao's nonsense anymore. He got up and put the guitar away, turned off the camera in the room, and was about to go to bed and rest. However, at this moment, the door suddenly thumps from outside.

"Knock knock knock—"

Qi Yubai paused: "Who?"

"Knock knock knock—"

Seeing that the other party didn't speak, Qi Yubai had no choice but to go over and open the door. However, just as he opened a crack in the door, he saw Chen Xiao standing outside with a bowl in his hand, and was about to close it immediately.

"Hey hey," Chen Xiao hurriedly pushed against the door, "Don't close it yet, I have something to tell you."

Qi Yubai sneered: "Forget it, you don't have a single word of truth in your mouth, I don't want to hear another word of yours."

The cameraman recorded the whole process with the director next to him, and they watched it with gusto. He felt that the two of them were like the eight o'clock drama show in a TV series, one was more interesting than the other.

Chen Xiao also felt that what he did was not very honest. After all, Qi Yubai and Jiang Long were rivals. Isn't this a blatant way to start a war? But it also seems a bit embarrassing to be soft in front of the camera?

He looked back at the cameraman: "Cut this part off, don't shoot yet."

The cameraman took a step back: "Okay."

Then they still continue to follow.

It doesn't matter what Chen Xiao said, but what the director said.

Chen Xiao didn't know it, seeing the cameraman take a step back, he thought he had turned off the camera, and then looked at Qi Yubai again: "I just saw that Jiang Long was starving and wanted to help others, but..."

But he didn't expect to escalate that much.

Chen Xiao handed the still hot bowl to Qi Yubai, and for the sake of medicinal oil, he offered to make peace: "It's really not like that, this bowl of noodles is for you to eat."

Qi Yubai wondered, why would he pick up Jiang Long's leftovers? "Won't eat."

Chen Xiao felt a little pity, and reluctantly looked at the two soft-boiled poached eggs in the bowl: "If you don't like noodles, I'll give you my eggs."