A1 C3 - Melon Eater at the Bloody Scene

After all, Shen Liang lived off the pen, and with that smartass sharp tongue, he managed to save his life. When Shao Quehan heard those words, although he didn't agree with him immediately, he didn't touch him anyway. For the next two days, Shen Liang was locked in the room and was not allowed to go out.

Shen Liang is very content with this, having a villa to live in and food to eat is much better than being beaten and paralyzed.

As for being locked up?

I'm sorry, but he's just a deadbeat nerd. When writing his novels, the highest record was that he hadn't been out of the house for half a year. It's a trivial matter to be locked up for two days.

While eating melon seeds, Shen Liang estimated where the plot had progressed. If the timeline was correct, Su Qingyan would send Shen Yan home today.

Good lord, don't lose this plot to waste.

The window of the room is half open, and looking down from here, there is a large flower garden, which is next to the courtyard. With sharp ears, Shen Liang suddenly heard the sound of a car engine from outside, got up and walked to the window.

He opened the curtains, only to see a silver car parked beside the fountain, and two men got out from it.

The one who is young and slender is the protagonist Shen Yan, and the other who looks kind and gentle in a suit and leather shoes is probably the official CP Su Qingyan.

(TL: CP - An internet slang from Chinese community meaning lover or couple from a book)

Su Qingyan doesn't know much about Shen Yan at present, he only knows that he is a poor student sponsored by the Shao Group and knows nothing else. He closed the car door, but did not send Shen Yan in, he stood in a right distance.

"I'll send you here. If there is anything missing in your thesis materials, you can find me at any time."

Su Qingyan is Shen Yan's senior. His tolerant and funny attitude made Shen Yan, who had been cold-eyed since childhood, feel warm. At this time there are already some signs of budding love.

Shen Yan nodded, and said two words in a low voice: "Thank you."

Su Qingyan smiled and waved, and drove away. Shen Yan stood at the same spot and watched him leave until the car was out of his sight, then turned and entered the house.

Shen Liang watched the play upstairs, witnessed the whole process, and only had one thought in his heart--

Really exciting.

There after Shen Yan entered the room, he happened to bump into Shao Quehan. He was startled, and instinctively took a step back: "Mr. Shao?"

There was an unknown tension in his voice, and his body subconsciously tensed up.

Shao Quehan stood quietly at the corner of the stairs, his slender figure distorted by the overhead lights. With one hand in his pocket, his eyes fell on Shen Yan, obviously saw the scene just now.

This man has a dangerous aura that makes people dare not approach him.

At this time, Shen Yan had vaguely noticed that Shao Yuhan had feelings for him, and began to consciously keep a distance and explained cautiously: "Mr. Shao, I'll come back to get some clothes, and I'll go back to school later."

Shao Quehan was silent when he heard the words. He walked down the stairs and asked, scrutinizing, "Who was the person who sent you off just now?"

Because of his approach, Shen Yan felt a burst of suffocation for no reason. He couldn't bear the invisible coercion on Shao Quehan's body, so he couldn't help but take a step back, "It's a classmate."