A5 C132 - The End Of The Show

Chen Xiao's taste is always a mystery.

When Qi Yubai was listening to the Spring Festival-inspired song in his earphones, he fell into a sluggish state. He even felt that Chen Xiao was teasing him, but when he turned his head to look at the other party, he saw that Chen Xiao listened with interest with his eyes closed.

#He seems to really like this song

"..."

Qi Yubai should have been angry at first, but for some reason, he was silent for a moment, and suddenly he couldn't help laughing, his bad mood due to allergies just now eased up a little strangely. Seeing that Chen Xiao had been listening to the song with his eyes closed and didn't look at him, he finally pulled off his collar slowly, and then lowered his head and ate mouthfuls.

Allergies are not suitable for eating seafood, so most of what Chen Xiao's got are vegetarian sandwiches, and then there are a few pieces of steamed fish.

Qi Yubai reminded Chen Xiao, "I'm eating, so don't open your eyes."

Chen Xiao really didn't open his eyes. He rubbed the edge of the phone case, and rarely did he make Qi Yubai angry. Hearing the sound of the other's bowls and chopsticks colliding, his ears moved: "Why are you eating so fast, there is fish in it, and the fishbones haven't been picked out yet."

After he finished speaking, he continued: "I told you I won't watch, you don't have to be in such a hurry."

Chen Xiao is bad when he is bad, and good when he is good. There was a lot of excitement downstairs, yet he didn't allow any camera and came up to stay with Qi Yubai.

The cozy yellow lights in the corridor fell on Chen Xiao's face and shoulders, making him feel a little warmer, with a lazy and casual demeanor. The high bridge of the nose casts a small shadow on his face, making the facial features even more profound.

"..."

Qi Yubai's heart seemed to be scratched by something suddenly, causing a slight but unignorable throbbing. He couldn't tell whether it was because of his own sexual orientation, or because Chen Xiao's quiet look was too seductive, or because the other party's soul was too interesting...

But the heartbeat did miss a loud beat.

Qi Yubai whispered: "Mmm..."

He is a singer, his voice is his capital. As clear as a spring, as moist as jade in the rough, he spoke in a lowered tone at this moment, a little less cold, and a little more soft and harmless.

Chen Xiao heard it in his ears, feeling a little itchy for no reason.

He couldn't hold it back, and quietly turned his head to look at Qi Yubai, only to see that the other party was eating seriously with his head bowed. The profile of the face is well-defined, just like the work carefully sketched by God. It's just that the fair skin is red because of allergies. There are still a few scratch marks on it, shining brightly on the face and attracting attention.

He looks like a cat.

Chen Xiao couldn't help but curl his lips, closed his eyes again and continued listening to the song.

Qi Yubai just finished his meal when he turned his head to look at Chen Xiao. He didn't know what to think of, raised his hand and took off the earphones, got up quietly and went back to the room to get a small medicine box, and then covered his face with his collar again.

"Stretch your hand over here."

Qi Yubai directly pulled Chen Xiao's hand over, rolled up his cuffs, and applied medicine to him with a cotton swab. The corals and reefs on the bottom of the sea are extremely sharp, not to mention that Chen Xiao has no protective equipment. It is no exaggeration to say that his arms are full of scratches and there is no good flesh.