A5 C144 - Private Meeting

After the date, Chen Xiao sent Qi Yubai back home. Since the camera was next to him, he couldn't do anything out of the ordinary. He just hugged Qi Yubai when he left, and said to cover it up: "Don't get me wrong, the filming of the show will be over soon, this is a parting hug."

Qi Yubai asked inexplicably, "Are you really telling me that?"

Chen Xiao wondered why Qi Yubai was so stupid, of course it was a script from the staff: "Guess for yourself, I'm leaving."

After hugging him, he wanted to slip away, but before he could take a step, Qi Yubai called out from behind: "Hey."

Chen Xiao turned around, only to see Qi Yubai standing on the steps condescendingly staring at him. In the end, he tilted his head to look away, coughed in embarrassment, and stretched out his hands to him: "Come here, I will give you a parting hug too."

Chen Xiao: "..."

Chen Xiao thought to himself that Qi Yubai had learned quite quickly, why is his awkward look so interesting. He stepped forward and directly pulled Qi Yubai into his arms, pressing his chin against the other's fluffy hair, which was soft to the touch.

Both of them were reluctant to let go…

They're both waiting for the other to let go first…

The end result is that no one really let go.

Qi Yubai used the cover of his coat to lightly stroke Chen Xiao's back waist with his fingertips, and then circled around the hem of the other's clothes. 

How courageous.

Taking advantage of the cover of the night, Chen Xiao lowered his head and kissed Qi Yubai's forehead without a trace, finally let go of his hand and patted him on the back: "Okay, let's go back early."

Qi Yubai didn't expect Chen Xiao to be so courageous that he dared to kiss him in front of the camera. He responded vaguely, and entered the apartment without looking back, not daring to look at the expression of the follow-up director.

And Chen Xiao stood downstairs, watched Qi Yubai go upstairs, and drove away after about ten minutes.

Seeing this, the filming director had a very subtle expression. What happened to these two people? When did it happen?

According to the usual practice, after the recording of the program, there will be a solo interview to talk about the feelings of the couple. However, because Qi Yubai seemed to lack interest in every interview, the staff gave him a form.

The interview location was in the living room of Qi Yubai's house. He sat on the sofa, took the form and looked at it: "What is this?"

The interviewer explained: "This is the scoring table. Later, you can score Chen Xiao's various performances on the table based on the questions we asked."

Qi Yubai glanced at the staff: "Will Chen Xiao rate me too?"

The interviewer smiled: "Yes."

However, under normal circumstances, the scores given by amateur guests to artists are not much lower.

Qi Yubai nodded, indicating that he could start. The interviewer heard the sound of playing the board, handed the microphone in front of him, and asked the first question according to the script written in advance: "Actually, compared with the other three groups of couple guests, the situation between you and Chen Xiao is a bit special, it should be regarded as the second recording. Compared with the previous recording, do you think Chen Xiao's performance has improved this time?"

Qi Yubai coughed lowly: "Do you want to score this too?"

The interviewer nodded: "The lowest score is 0, and the highest score is 10."