A1 C15 - Shao Quehan, I'll Teach You

Han Shaobai wanted to say more, but Shao Quehan cut him off, and gave him a cold look: "If you continue to talk too much, get out."

Han Shaobai immediately fell silent, as quiet as a chicken, and buried his head in eating, but he got curious more and more about the relationship between Shao Quehan and Shen Liang in his heart.

Thanks to his words, Shen Liang finally remembered his plan from yesterday, as if he still didn't know whether to continue it or not. He wanted to ask Shao Quehan, but because Han Shaobai was present, he couldn't open his mouth, so when Han Shaobai left with a full meal, he asked aloud, "What happened to my brother?"

Shao Quehan sat across the dining table, and was slow to respond.

"Got back to school."

Shen Liang thought that's not what I asked: "Did nothing happen between you two last night?"

Shao Quehan smiled coldly: "What do you think will happen to us?"

He clasped his hand under the table. Holding a cigarette that Han Shaobai passed over before, yet didn't smoke it. Just silently exerting force with his fingertips, he folded the cigarette in half, rubbed his fingertips viciously, and the shreds of tobacco scattered, and it was tortured to the point of "shattering muscles and bones".

After Shao Quehan finished all this with a blank face, he felt a little happier in his heart, but it wasn't enough.

Shen Liang really didn't remember what happened yesterday, he only remembered that Shen Yan was drunk during the dinner and they drove Shen Yan home. Shao Quehan didn't succeed like this, so he's not a man, is he?

Don't be afraid of opponents like gods, but teammates like useless pigs.

Shen Liang was already a little suspicious of the plot, he stared scrutiny at Shao Quehan: "Do you really like my brother?"

After observing for this period of time, he found that Shao Quehan's liking for Shen Yan was too strange, it looked more like a book. Characters who follow the orders set by the author.

Shen Liang has never seen Shao Quehan take the initiative to inquire about Shen Yan, nor has he taken the initiative to find Shen Yan. The other party seems to simply want this person, like a cake on the plate for himself. Before that, whoever robs will die.

This kind of suspicious gaze poked at the unspeakable secret in Shao Quehan's heart from nowhere, he frowned unconsciously, and said in a sarcastic tone: "Why, if I don't like him, do I like you?".

"That's good," Shen Liang quickly shook his head,

"You must not like me."

He still plans to return to the original world, besides, a villain like Shao Quehan who is always black and white is not suitable for dating.

As the saying goes, if you don't have love, you'll feel bitter yet free, but if you have love, you'll feel ecstatic at first but then suffocate at last. Others can't understand the happiness of being single.

This attitude of avoiding snakes and scorpions made Shao Quehan feel more or less stinging, as if his love was a poison and dirty things that could easily contaminate others, worse than the garbage on the side of the road.

The living room was quiet for a second or two.

After Shen Liang finished speaking, he was about to go upstairs and return to his room, but when he passed by Shao Quehan, he was suddenly grabbed by a cold hand. The other party clenched it tightly, and the fingertips were stained with the smell of shredded tobacco, almost sinking into the flesh.