A1 C8 - Taking a Bloody Bath

The operation 'chase Shen Yan' was officially declared a failure, and Shen Liang didn't even recognize what he wrote anymore.

The system watched in the dark, silently complaining:【What a bad idea.】

Shen Liang wondered if he should be blamed for this, who knew that Shao Quehan would be too savage to the other man. He thought that what he saw when he went upstairs would be a scene of a hero saving his sweetheart, but in the end he was slamming someone with a wine bottle in his hand.

How should I put it? I miscalculated the scene.

Shen Liang put his hands in his pockets, kicked away the broken glass at his feet, and was hesitating whether to step forward to comfort Shao Quehan, but he couldn't spit out ivory with his dog's mouth, so he really didn't know how to speak.

But the system seemed to know what he was thinking, and said:【Go, comfort him.】

Shen Liang raised his eyes suspiciously: "Why?"

System:【...Oh, it's nothing, it's just that Shao Quehan's degree of blackness suddenly rose to 50% just now, and if you don't try to bring him down, you will be in danger.】

Fuck!

Shen Liang cursed secretly in his heart, he knew that every time the system appeared, something bad would happen. Judging from the constantly flashing red warning lights on the translucent light screen, Shao Quehan's current degree of blackening had indeed reached a dangerous critical point.

Shen Liang stepped on the mess on the ground, walked straight to Shao Quehan, glanced at his injured right hand inadvertently, paused, and then tentatively said: "That... It's getting late...how about we go back first?"

On the surface, he is as stable as an old dog, but on the inside, he is panicking.

After all, he was the one who came up with this bad idea, so technically, it's all on his shoulder.

Shao Quehan couldn't control his emotions.

He broke the guest's hand just now, and there was still a bit of scarlet in his eyes. Hearing this, he slowly raised his head and looked at Shen Liang in a daze. A strand of broken hair slipped down quietly, covering the emotion in his eyes.

Shao Quehan moved his lips silently: "I..."

He asked, "Did I do something wrong..."

His voice was hoarse and confused, like a confused child. Seeking an answer to Shen Liang, and also asking himself. The pale face was splashed with mottled bloodstains, which shows a sharp contrast.

Shao Quehan might not understand why Shen Yan hated him so much.

No, no, no, Shen Liang thought to himself that you did nothing wrong, but that there was a little mistake in the plan, and his head shook like a rattle: "No, no."

Shao Quehan stopped talking. He glanced away, looked heavily at the direction where Shen Yan left just now, and finally raised his vigilance against Su Qingyan, the number one rival in love.

So Shen Liang was surprised to find that Shao Quehan's degree of blackness had inexplicably increased a little...

What is this? Did I just make everything worse?

Shen Liang only felt that this bar was really bad luck, and there were still many people secretly looking at them in the dark, so he directly grabbed Shao Quehan's wrist, and dragged him downstairs and away from here.

The black car stopped quietly at the intersection.

The night is surging, boundless. I don't know if it was because of Shao Quehan's injury, but Shen Liang felt that even the wind blowing on his face carried a faint smell of blood.