A3 C98 - Night Reading

Tang Yan discovered that sometimes Shelaine likes to be serious. He smiled, and in the end he took the teasing female back to his home. As for the fact that Master Sirio was found lying naked in the grass, that's another story, let's not mention it for now.

Tang Yan was very useful for Topaz's housework training, at least when he returned home after a while, the inside was still clean. Except for a little dust, it is almost negligible.

"Come in."

Tang Yan unlocked it with his fingerprints, and took a pair of new slippers from the shoe cabinet and put them in front of Shelaine. Then he walked to the living room, untied his suit jacket and threw it on the sofa.

The clothes are usually fitted and not too comfortable to wear.

It was the first time for Shelaine to be a guest at the other party's house, so he inevitably had a subtle feeling in his heart. He looked around, only to find the housekeeping robot that was kicked flat in the corner, and raised his eyebrows: "Did your father broke it?"

Tang Yan corrected: "I broke it."

Shelaine slowly unbuttoned his military uniform, and said with a smile in his voice, "It seems that there is a reason for you to be able to awaken to S-rank."

Tang Yan watched his movements quietly, and at the same time wondered whether Shelaine would continue to explain and chat or he'll do something more...

Well, if the other party is gonna start it, how can he politely decline?

But, they're not yet married after all.

Unexpectedly, Shelaine stopped after taking off his coat. He half leaned on the armrest of the sofa, pulled out the hem of his military uniform shirt from his belt, and his strong waist flashed by, a little dazzling.

Shelaine looked at Tang Yan, his long silver hair was a bit messy, very different from his elegant self-restraint during the day, he was rarely lazy and casual: "I want to take a bath, can I trouble you to find a set of pajamas for me?"

Tang Yan suddenly found out he didn't seem to have bought any new clothes since he arrived here: "Yes, but I have worn them already."

The smile in Shelaine's eyes deepened, and his voice was ambiguous: "It's okay, I can't ask for more..."

The female zerg is starting to flirt again.

Tang Yan turned around and walked into the bedroom, found a set of clothes from the closet, and felt that this night would be difficult for him, very difficult.

He handed the clothes to Shelaine, went to the bathroom to fill the tub with hot water, and then walked out wrapped in mist.

Tang Yan said: "Go and wash, call me if you need something."

Shelaine noticed his careful actions, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly for a moment. He slowly untied his belt in front of Tang Yan, and said slowly: "I'm going to take off my clothes, please turn around..."

He didn't go into the bathroom to take his clothes off but in front of Tang Yan.

Tang Yan had no choice but to turn around and lean back against the sofa. He was calm at first, but he couldn't stand the rustling sound behind him. The ambiguous sound of Shelaine undressing was very clear in the silent living room. Tang Yan could even imagine that the other party was unbuttoning in his mind.

Tang Yan changed his posture and stood up.

Shelaine asked him in a low voice from behind, full of interest: "Do you want to see?"