A1 C14 - Another Goofy Supporting Role

Shen Liang's answer is so serious that someone who has never watched it may believe it. However, Shao Quehan was just a bit paranoid, not stupid. It was the first time he took the initiative to talk to Shen Liang, but he found that Shen Liang was sarcastic, and he was quite annoyed: "Shen Liang—" the voice was deliberately lowered, with a warning.

Shen Liang remained indifferent, and continued to eat potato chips. The big man already considered it a big deal to a fight, no one would be afraid of anyone else.

Just when the livid atmosphere in the living room was at its peak, Aunt Zhang came out of the kitchen carrying the dishes, and relieved the tension at the right time. Seeing that Shao Quehan was also sitting at the chair, she was a little surprised, and asked aloud, "Mr. Shao, are you having breakfast downstairs today? Then I'll add another pair of bowls and chopsticks."

The number of times he went downstairs could actually be counted in fingers so it's not weird for Aunt Zhang to be surprised.

Hearing this, Shao Quehan got up from the sofa, glanced at Shen Liang, and said coldly, "No need."

He didn't know who he was talking to.

Shen Liang put away the bag of potato chips with a clatter, not showing any sign of defeat, and raised his hand heartlessly to Aunt Zhang: "Aunt Zhang, I'll eat."

Shao Quehan's face turned dark.

Aunt Zhang has been working in the Shao family for so many years, among other things, she still has good eyesight. She was keenly aware of the weirdness of the atmosphere, subconsciously glanced at Shen Liang, and tentatively asked Shao Quehan: "Mr. Shao, why don't you eat something together."

Normal people would not be angry because of eating but Shao Quehan? Yes.

With a gloomy expression: "I said I won't eat." When he said this, his eyes could not help but fall on Shen Liang's back, and he secretly hoped that the other party would give him some reaction.

However, Shen Liang remained unmoved and continued to peel the eggs on his own. Why the hell would he sweat if Shao Quehan eats or not?, brat, just be hungry for two meals.

He didn't know that the injury was due to his attempt to play a hooligan, but he thought it was Shao Quehan's intentional injury.

【Ding! 】

The system is elusive, and reminded solemnly:

【Attention the host, the villain's degree of blackness has risen to 48%!】

Shen Liang split open, and the egg in his hand fell onto the plate with a bang: "..."

#I didn't even do anything, but the degree of blackness has risen inexplicably.

Just when Shao Quehan held back his anger and was about to turn around and go upstairs, Shen Liang, who had been silent before, suddenly raised his head and said, "Come over for breakfast."

Shao Quehan paused when he heard that, "I said I won't eat."

Shen Liang was suspicious: "Really don't want to eat?"

Shao Quehan gritted his teeth: "No!"

"Okay." Seeing this, Shen Liang thought that he really didn't want to eat, and buried his head and continued to eat his own.

System:【Ding, host, please pay attention, the villain's blackness has increased to 49%!!】

"..."

Shen Liang didn't move, he was about to explode. He swore that he had lived for so many years, yet he had never seen such a brat like Shao Quehan! Shen Liang pulled back the chair with a clatter and stood up, walked straight in front of Shao Quehan, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the dining table: "Eat."