A5 C155 - Extra: Life

The filming of 'Chasing the Deer' started in April, and finally wrapped up in October. Because of the incident of Luo Yuan poisoning, the attention of this already popular drama has reached a new level. When it started broadcasting, it was an empty alley for thousands of people, and it reached the top of the top search terms for half a month in a row, and it remained high.

Some of the audience came for Wang Yan's reputation, and some came for Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai, two popular idols. It is easy for a singer to cross over to act in a play, and it is easy to cause criticism. There is no problem if the performance is good, but if the performance is not good, a bunch of black fans are waiting to criticize.

However, to the surprise of netizens, whether it is the cold swordsman played by Qi Yubai, or the innocent young master played by Chen Xiao, their acting skills are remarkable, and they don't seem to be abrupt at all.

The audience laughs at them when they're happy, and cries with them when they're sad. No show, no exaggeration, but it can make the people in front of the screen empathize together, and already has the qualities of an excellent actor.

So the fans began to worry about Chen Xiao's career again. Their elder brother is handsome and has a good figure. He can sing, dance, arrange music and act in everything. Which direction is better for development? It seems that being too omnipotent is not a good thing, it's really frustrating.

However, when there was a lot of discussion in the outside world, Chen Xiao suddenly started to retreat and write songs, and finally appeared in front of the media a month later, and officially signed a contract to release his first original single. Before the song had time to be launched on major music platforms, netizens had already turned into screaming chickens, wanting to stomp their feet uncontrollably——

Without him, Chen Xiao's single is called 'Ruin'.

This song is hard not to remind people of the previous song 'Hustle' written by Qi Yubai. These two people have been on romance dramas together, made songs together, and filmed movies together. The scandals on the Internet are thicker than the Chinese dictionary when printed out, but the master just doesn't respond.

Netizens looked at the Weibo trailer posted by Chen Xiao, staring at the title of the song carefully and carefully reading it over and over again, and finally confirmed that the word 'Ruin' was correct. The comment area suddenly exploded.

[Ahhhhhh! Are these two official? Right right right?]

[This candy is so sweet, Jimei believe me, they have talked about it in private, but it has not been made public.]

[Woooooooo Locked Locked Locked~]

Fans paid close attention to the Weibo updates of Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai, for fear of missing any shocking events. As expected, Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai lived up to expectations. In the early morning of the next day, when the song 'Ruin' was released on the music platform, the two of them quietly updated their Weibo status.

This is Chen Xiao's weibo with a cheerful style of painting: [@ChenXiao: I heard that this song is very suitable for confession, everyone, go and listen to it!!! After listening, you must take off the order! @QiYubai, come and listen to it ['Ruin' song link]]

This is Qi Yubai's Weibo with a fairly steady style of painting: [@QiYubai: This song is more suitable for confession, @ChenXiao, come and listen to ['Hustle' song link]]

Seeing this, netizens shouted silently: Fuck! They are actually true! Official! Couple! Really!! Ah ah ah ah ah!!!

They don't know if it's because of the foreshadowing effect of the romance, or if there are too many scandals between these two people. When Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai made the official announcement, netizens were not surprised at all, they were only excited and hated that 'they are finally willing to make an official announcement'!