A5 C154 - Ending Scene

Jiang Long's hand was almost touching the drink bottle. As he heard the sound of someone stopping him behind, he withdrew his hand in fright, and even the drink bottle rolled off the table and fell to the ground with a soft sound.

Bai Han obviously ran all the way back, his chest heaving and falling. He strode forward to pick up the bottle of soda, then lowered his head to quickly check the body of the bottle, and finally found a small imperceptible pinhole under the bottle cap.

And the people around were also very surprised because they all looked over at him just now. Qi Yubai even stood up directly from his seat, looking at him suspiciously: "What did you just say?"

Jiang Long also stood up, stammering: "Yes... yes, what did you just say... Why was it drugged?"

Bai Han hesitated for a moment, then handed the drink bottle in his hand to Qi Yubai, and showed him the needle hole on it: "When I was buying water, I saw someone inject medicine into it, now you'd better call the police and seal off the scene, otherwise you will have a difficulty in finding the suspect."

Qi Yubai narrowed his eyes: "The person who delivered the water just now?"

Bai Han nodded.

He doesn't know if he successfully prevented Jiang Long from drinking the poisoned drink, but Bai Han returned to his usual taciturn appearance. After he finished speaking, he didn't know what to think of, and took out a bottle of soda from his pocket and handed it to Jiang Long: "...The iced drink you want."

Hearing this, Jiang Long stared, thinking why Bai Han was more thoughtless than him, who could drink at a time like this. He took a look at it, then threw it back: "What iced drink, it already warmed up."

Bai Han was silent for a moment: "...Then shall I buy another bottle?"

"?!!"

Jiang Long was so angry that he wanted to knock him on the head, but remembering that this person had been hospitalized for a concussion a few days ago, he slapped him on the shoulder instead: "Buy? what buy, call the police!"

Such a big event happened, and the news quickly spread to the director team. At that time, Wang Yan was reviewing the scene with Chen Xiao. It's not that Chen Xiao's shots are not good, on the contrary, Wang Yan is very satisfied with his camera sense. It's just that the supporting actor who played with Chen Xiao didn't have any martial arts skills, so after a long time of picking tricks, it still wasn't smooth enough.

Wang Yan was in a hurry because of the filming progress, and two big bubbles appeared at the corners of his mouth. Suddenly, he heard that a performer secretly delivered poisonous drinks, and his eyes almost popped out: "What?! Someone drugged it?! Who the hell is it? Who dares to do such a thing in Laozi's crew?!"

Wang Yan was so angry that he had no intention of hiding it at all. The assistant was almost dying of anxiety, so he quickly motioned him to calm down, and whispered in Wang Yan's ear: "The police have arrived and are making written evidence. Let's keep a low profile, the outside media might hear the wind and make things worse!"

Wang Yan only knows how to film and doesn't understand the twists and turns of the entertainment industry at all. Hearing this, he scratched his hair angrily: "Then what do you think?!"

The assistant said: "Let's quickly gather the actors of the film crew and roll their names. I heard that the police are going to investigate and identify people. If the suspect really escapes, we can't explain it. Now we can only cooperate with the police."

As soon as Chen Xiao got off the wire, he heard Wang Yan's loud voice, his heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Director, what happened?!"