A2 C49 - Sleep Together~

Seeing Chu Jiaoping walking towards him, Chu Xinian paused slightly, knowing that his actions just now aroused his suspicion. But he didn't take the initiative to speak, but waited quietly for him to ask questions.

"Second brother, you... have really changed a lot since you lost your memory." Chu Jiaoping had so many doubts in his heart that he didn't know where to ask, so he could only spit out such a complicated sentence.

Chu Xinian was silent for a moment, and then said: "Really? I don't remember much about the past."

After all, Chu Jiaoping was concerned because this was Xie Jingyuan's residence, to avoid arousing suspicion, he did not tell Chu Xinian too many words: "Mother is very worried about you, but it's good to prove that this matter has nothing to do with you. How are you doing in the General's mansion?"

How are you doing? More like have you found something important.

The most troublesome person in the entire General's Mansion is Xie Jingyuan, but he will not take the initiative to make problems, and most of the time he stays sick in the room alone, so Chu Xinian's life is actually good.

But you can't say that to Chu Jiaoping.

Chu Xinian smiled lightly, and gave a compromise answer: "Xie Jingyuan already has some trust in me..."

So–

"There is no need for Prince Jin to send assassins over here, I'll handle it myself."

He seemed to be implying something, such as the military list.

As Prince Jin is the object of allegiance of the protagonist, there must be many talented people under his command. The three secret spies who died yesterday were actually just sent to the front, and the real masters were behind. Although the general's mansion has the strength of a dozen oxen, it may not be able to resist it.

It would be better if Chu Xinian took the initiative to give them a fake list to fool them, so as to avoid some follow-up troubles.

Chu Jiaoping frowned slightly, worried, and said in a low voice, "Can you really get the list?"

Chu Xinian nodded: "Brother, just wait for my news tonight."

Since Chu Xinian mentioned yesterday that he wanted to live in another place, Xie Jingyuan asked people to move his quarters to Yuhen Pavilion. The layout here is not much different from the previous courtyard, the only difference is probably the study room where many confidential letters are placed.

Chu Xinian only took one look, then calmly looked away. After taking a bath, he wore a loose white cloth, sat cross-legged at the end of the bed, slowly unrolled a roll of silver needles, and said in a gentle voice, "General, let me give you the needles today."

After the chubby little drug boy was beaten to tears by Xie Jingyuan yesterday, he refused to come no matter what. However, Wan Jimiao was still researching the antidote, so he stayed behind closed doors in the medicine hut, to the point where he forgot to eat and sleep, so he didn't have the time to come over and give acupuncture.

Xie Jingyuan sat on the edge of the bed with his knees bent, wiping his Luoyuan sword. The sword needs to be wiped from time to time, so it won't be dusted. He seems to like to clean all kinds of weapons, whether it is a sword, a bow, or a dagger.

Xie Jingyuan cast a sidelong glance at Chu Xinian: "You touched and rubbed the corpse today, and you still want to give me a needle?"

It was weird to say that. Touching is touching, but what is the explanation for the word "rubbed"? He was doing an autopsy, not anything else.