A6 C159 - Court Debate

In the original work, just because Xuanyuan Qing liked Prince Zhao Su, Ji Fan caused the court of the Zhou Kingdom to fall apart. Even the protagonist Zhao Su almost suffered a tremendous loss and lost the position of crown prince, which shows that Ji Fan is not a good person.

Although he has lost his memory now, his personality has not changed at all, and he doesn't want to see what he fancy being touched by others.

The degree of blackening quietly rose to 90%.

With Rong Xuan's throat pinched in his hands, he couldn't say anything, so he was forced to nod. At the same time, he stared at the blackness on the electronic screen and swallowed, sweating for himself.

Seeing this, Ji Fan slowly let go of him, and at the same time looked down at his palm with a dazed and stupify expression. The action just now seemed to be completely instinctive, leaving him no time to think.

Qiao Ying on the side didn't expect Ji Fan to make a sudden move, and was startled when she saw it. In the end, it took a while to react, and she said a little nervously to relieve the embarrassment: "Rong Gongzi, is this your husband?"

(TL: 公子 / Gongzi is a honorific title that can be translated as Young Master.)

It wasn't long before Rong Xuan's mother and son moved to the village. They looked gentle and kind, as if they were scholars, so Qiao Ying unconsciously took the honorific title.

Rong Xuan didn't dare to talk to her now, so he could only nod coldly when he heard this, and hummed.

Qiao Ying smiled: "Your husband is so pretty, if my brother talks to other women also, my sister-in-law will be angry too."

Shuan Zhu is a simple and honest peasant man, he glared at Qiao Ying, a little ashamed: "What nonsense, when did I ever talk to other women?"

Qiaoying grimaced: "Hm."

The mountain road is rough and difficult, and it rained a few days ago, so the road is full of falling gravel. The ox cart was driving smoothly, but it suddenly bumped violently, so panicked that Uncle Liu quickly pulled the ox nose rope, and the people in the car were also in a daze.

Ji Fan's injury was not yet healed, and he accidentally knocked his head, only to feel that several images flashed across his mind suddenly, as if several men in black were stabbing towards him with swords, so fast that it was hard to catch.

Seeing this, Rong Xuan's complexion changed slightly, and he quickly helped him up: "Are you okay?"

Ji Fan shook his head with a pale face, his mind went blank again, and his forehead was covered with dense cold sweat.

Shuan Zhu jumped out of the car to check the situation, but saw a big hole on the road where the wheel was stuck, he used the shovel on the bullock cart to shovel a pile of soil to fill the hole, and then climbed up again: "Grandpa, it's okay, It's a big pit."

Seeing his movements, Rong Xuan smiled: "You are very warm-hearted."

The weather was hot, Shuan Zhu wiped the sweat off his face with his arm, and smiled honestly: "That's nothing, there are many old people and children in the village, it will be bad if they accidentally fall."

Rong Xuan thought to himself that if this matter were placed in modern times, Shuan Zhu should really be given a three-good citizen award. He looked at Ji Fan at the side again, but saw that the other party was still frowning, as if he was very uncomfortable, so he reached out to pat his leg: "Come here, lie down for a while, it's still half an hour away from the town."

Ji Fan didn't refuse when he heard the words, and leaned against his lap to rest with his eyes closed. He doesn't know if it is a psychological effect, but the feeling of headache slightly weakened.